I got a virus the other day, not completely sure where from. Norton seemed to have dealt with it so I didn't think much more of it. A couple days later there were two more viruses. One of them is called something along the lines of xy.exe and the other is Bloodhound.W32.EP . I've done a bit of research about the bloodhound one and know that it's a Symantec thing that detects algorithms it thinks might be a virus but isn't necessarily. If this was the case, I wouldn't be that worried but the Norton warning is popping up at a very annoying rate and somtimes won't go away at all. It always says that it could not access the file or no action was taken. Also, my background image has been changed to an html file warning me of security breach. Another thing that seems to be related is that the spyware program PSGuard has stealth installed itself on my computer. I've tried system restoring to about 15 earlier dates and none of them restore successfully. I'd like to get rid of this problem preferably without having to wipe my hard drive. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I attached a picture of the background thingy and a picture of the icon from the PSGuard program.