0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

0 0%
  • Yeah!

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer Movie Poll

Summer Movie Poll

Vote for your favorite, then list 1-3 from most to least your likes of the three movies. if you haven't seen all three don't post or vote. just for fun.

1. Batmans Begins: I watched it as batman fan but damn it was goooood
    2. Mr n Mrs. Smith: pitt and jolie are hotttt on screeen. kudos to them
    3. The longest Yard: Ok I like comedy, it was fine but Nothing in my view compared to above two.
    It\'s all about sense of power.

Where is Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and Star Wars.. and coming up looking forward to War of the Worlds.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

How did you miss Land of the Dead????????

Blast From the Past
    war of the worlds.... looks so dang good

mr. & mrs. smith was good... saw it with my friend who is inlove with angelina jolie.....its funny to listen to lesbians cary on and on about her

everything else.... im cheep so i havent seen it yet... waiting for pay-per-view
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

Batman all the way! (I haven't seen the other titles). I liked Batman because unlike the Spiderman flicks, you get the feeling that the theme was made by adults, for adults. There just seemed to a bit more mature theme, something that is lacking in a lot of new movies these days. Batman is the man. Props to WB for coming out with a refreshing movie.
    ∞Boundless∞

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    Saw batman last week and really enjoyed it. Would have liked to have seen more of Scarecrow in it but it looks like he'll be back in the sequel.
    I read a rumor that Mark Hamill is a contender for the Joker role having voiced the character in the cartoon. Seems a bit far fetched to me. They'l have a job beating Jack's joker from the first batman.

Going to see war of the worlds next week, looks good and Legue of Gentlemen's Apocalypse. I doubt that one will make it state side but then again Shaun of the Dead did quite well.

League of Gentlemen movie?????

Thats has got to be the most ****ED up TV show on the planet. In fact I love Royston Vasey. Is that the same League of Gentlemen? If so... there is definitely a cult audience in America... but the DVD will definitely be available.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Kingdom of Heaven is going to be nice along with Mr. and Mrs. Smith.... I guess.
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

How can you leave out War of the Worlds?

It tops all three of those movies. At least on my scale.