Eg, I went to the site that u suggested and it was helpful but a little confusing. can someone please explain this to me in plan english lol Resolution

Listed below are the solutions to the above causes. Because causes 1and 2 are related and have similar solutions, resolution 1 can be applied to causes 1 and 2.

1. Make sure that the path pointed to by INSTALLDIR and/or DATABASEDIR under General Information is valid. Make sure that DATABASEDIR variable in the General Information view does not point to a path specified by a registry value (for example, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Test). If it does, change the value of DATABASEDIR to a predefined variable or an absolute path. Follow the steps below to correct the issue. This example uses INSTALLDIR. The same steps can be followed for DATABASEDIR:
1. Open the General Information view and click the ellipsis (...) in the INSTALLDIR field. This launches the Set INSTALLDIR dialog 2. Select a predefined folder like ProgramFilesFolder or another folder and click OK. This populates the selected folder as the value of INSTALLDIR.
3. Click the ellipsis (...) in the INSTALLDIR field again to launch the Set INSTALLDIR dialog.
4. Scroll to the folder or registry path that was causing the error message. 5. Right-click on the folder or registry path and select Delete 6. Click OK to save these changes. 7. Rebuild your release to eliminate the error message. Launch regedit.exe from your Start / run command to launch your registry. In the registry, go to the following location and make sure that the paths to all the folders are valid and exist on the system.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders I have the registry open to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders but i dont quite know what to do thanx.