Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll: China Image Scores Better Than U.S.

Poll: China Image Scores Better Than U.S.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationwo...orld-headlines

Is China more loving than the US?

Hah!

Pure fear...........................just look at your keyboard, your mouse, your monitor.............any damn thing! they are all made in China.

If we had a serious row with those guys we better nuke them out fast or we will be in big trouble...........we have forgotten how to manufacture anything other than weapons.

You said "POLL" there isn't one..........but next week just browse around stores and see how dependent on China we have become

I knew we were sucking on China's tit, but now we are sucking on both and multitasking.

I bought a 30 pack of drill bits from Costco's the other day- Brand IRWIN I thought it was going to say :Made In AU but they're made in Brazil.

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    My last company had offices in China ...........

UK - bracket to support projector = £300

made in China + transport cost = £8 [NOT a mis-print] he sold it on for £100 DOUBLE

they make EVERYTHING
    workers hours are the worst yet though .......

12 - 15 hour days, ONE day a MONTH off = £20 - £30

For those that remember the chinese lost in the tragedy of morecombe bay, there they were getting £500 a month. Just for diging up shellfish on the beach.

China is growing
    an it will inevitably want some of what 'we' have / had ............
    be it land / power / prestige / conquest

The world has changed, but SOME things NEVER change.
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

I would not worry about stuff from Brasil or any of South America. There is not a great deal of engineering, so it is all top quality, and they have the tradition from the conquistadores from Portugal and Spain. Toledo steel.........some of the finest armourers in the World at that time.

I am seriously concerned about China though............just look at all the small household appliances, devices etc that are made there............next week everyone look then post a poll, I think that it will open your eyes

The world has changed, but SOME things NEVER change.
    And they outnumber us. Not just by a little. By a lot, the whole of the US and Europe.

Hmm all this talk... I think I'll have some Pork with garlic sauce, pancake roll, wonton soup, and CraB rangoon. How long with the be? 10 minutes? OK.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Banned
    And let's not forget that if they'd all start jumping synchronously, the world would fall apart! Or wait, that might be a myth...

I'll have some Pork
    Yes, given the chinese dependency on pork and chicken a nice virulent dose of swine fever and fowl pest would do most of the work.

As for their 30,000 Mig 21's well you can take out between 8 and 16 with your missiles and cannon, then you just take them for a "trip round the bay".............you see the first aircraft you destroy is their refuelling tanker...............and they only have 20 minutes worth of gas in the tank

Check out the poll results here:

http://pewglobal.org/reports/display.php?ReportID=247

Check out the "How Western Publics View Americans"

We think that Americans are honest, but greedy. The Cantucks think we are violent, same as those drunken Frenchmen.

Only the Russians think we are more immoral than we do... What gets me is that people in the Netherlands ranked just below us for thinking we are immoral? hmm.... they have legal prostitution and we are immoral????
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi,

As for their 30,000 Mig 21's well you can take out between 8 and 16 with your missiles and cannon, then you just take them for a "trip round the bay"
    Chinese Don't have 30,000 Mig 21's ........... Just Su-30MKK, JH-7 , and their J##(2 to 12) series Fighters .... some 2,000 of them

The world is Slowly becoming truly multi-polar One .........Maybe EU, Russia, India, China, U.S will be dominating the world together in near future.

here is the Pie Chart of the Poll that was conducted regarding the Above News Article about Allies Love for China .

Pie Chart

This is a Interesting Article i found ............. Titled "The New Anti-Americanism – A British Perspective"

http://hnn.us/articles/printfriendly/9091.html

Peace