friends comp blue screens at startup before loading of windows...

Thread: friends comp blue screens at startup before loading of windows...

friends comp blue screens at startup before loading of windows...

I was wondering if there were any programs that you can burn to disc and use to fix computer errors/get rid of viruses ect.. Friends computer blue screens at start and restarts before you can read what error it is. Thanks for the help.

Geez you have a lot of questions today dont you... did ya come off a 6 month ban from the PC?

For the Question here
    did you try Safe mode?
    and in safe mode did you turn off "Automaticly Restart" in system properties - advanced - Startup and Recovery?

As for a bootable CD..
    see my reply to one of your other posts.. I have answered your question there..

Back to my whine

... or have you just recovered from haveing both hands broken in a typing accident??
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

load last known working configs, safe mode, and s m with networking all did not work it just restarts like usual.

BTW, I am in the military on deployment so after a while i get to a place where I can get internet i start recollecting all the questions i wanted to ask you guys and post.

personaly Have a look at the BArt Pe Tutorial that IronGeek has done.. I do recommend the eye candy version on his website.. start with his tut in the AO tutorials.. or is it in the spyware adware section.. sry too lazy to do a search right now..

oh.. and rgr on the situation.. I thought I was looking at a 20 questions attack.. lol

give the bart-pe a play.. you do need a good knowedge of the os to realy work the repair.. regardless of the tool cd you use..

post back after you have read Irongeeks tut,, and you have a working pe-CD..

you may need to let one of the others take over here.. this little ol'e Aussie is about to hit the hay..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

If last known config works, then work from that point. It sounds like a failed device driver update?

I just had a computer crash on me this am. It was a driver problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver and it works fine now. (in my case, it was an integrated video drivers)
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.