Thread: Spam or What ????

Did someone said Pizza :) FanacooL's Avatar

Spam or What ????

I am using Microsoft Outlook 2000 as email client and MDaemon as mailserver...... Almost daily to one of the account i received around 30-40 emails which are spam. Although i am using Norton AntiSpam 2004. Interestingly there is no sender's address and even the receiver address No subject no contents. Seems to be harmless but it may not be..... Any guess what it could be and where the hell are they.... Are they from outside the network or from inside the network.
    One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man!

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar
    Any guess what it could be and where the hell are they.... Are they from outside the network or from inside the network.
    Can you post the full e-mail header's?

I used to get something like these a while back. They had nothing in the header and were completly blank. I seem to remember them as being the result of a problem on the server end. But I don't know what because they fixed it without telling me what caused it. Is this anything like what your experiencing? I would be interested in knowing what causes it.
    If everything looks perfect, then there is something you don\'t know

Did someone said Pizza :) FanacooL's Avatar
    qwertyman is rite about the header..... its empty otherwise i would have posted it already....
    But if qwertyman is right that they were server errors then its quite strange i mean altough they are error then why are they empty they should have some message and also why they are targeting just one of the client.
    One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man!