Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Doom

CXGJarrod: Thank you sir
    Space For Rent.. =]

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    I remember dizzy the egg and sequels.

I dug out a speccy emulator a while back and downloaded loads of games. Didn't take long even on a dial up.

Some of the REALLY old stuff was quite fun. School Daze, Day in the life, Tau Ceti. Someone was popping tabs to come up with that stuff.

I've got a master system and a megadrive kicking about I'll need to dig them out. I've been playing Driv3r on my X-box but it really sucks.

I haven't heard a lot of those games mentioned over in the United Kingdom. I know sometimes the names are changed but maybe they never made it over or I missed em. Need to check some out on dos box sometime.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Not to drag up an old post, but on my Birthday my Mom Ordered the first Quake and Quake 2 for me and I'm waiting for Quake 2 to get here, but I just beat Quake On Hard That is one of the hardest last levels I've played and I've played quite a few games that were supposedly hard.

Bleh i don't know if this link was posted or anything but i came across this last nite while looking for some games i can use on SuSE.

Doom Game

Anyhow i just got the Doom movie on DvD and i couldn't believe that they put the Rock in it, i mean he's a good westler but Actor come on please they could of picked someone with at least an ounce of acting skill..

And anyhow back to the game, yeah i got all the Doom Installments, i must admit that i have never tried to see through the levels as quickly as possible, i tend to take my time, enjoy the graphics and killing anything that moves..

And as far as playing it on the hardest difficulty setting, bleh i tried it and i don't last that long..

Cheers
    f2b

Originally posted here by MoonWolf
    Go to the Episode 4 entrance and jump into the water. Now backup against the wall like you were going to go back the other way. Now stay against the wall and allow yourself to fall down. You should land on a big piece of wood. Walk along the left side to find another entrance that leads a to gate thats takes you to Nightmare Difficulty.
    Hehehe, just found it. HOLY **** is it hard. Well, harder than medium and hard at least.

Took a while to land right though.