Boeing names 3M chief as new CEO - that LIAR!

Thread: Boeing names 3M chief as new CEO - that LIAR!

Boeing names 3M chief as new CEO - that LIAR!

WARNING! The following is a breakdown in professionalism and "dudeness" - however it must be done. If you are a person filled with hope, idealism and professionalism yourself - turn back NOW!

Taking a few seconds to gather my intestinal fortitude... and GO!

I cannot believe this. Well actually I can, however, the below article is the result of a bold face lie!

I may be stricken from this site or life or whatever, but we were lied to! I am talking about my fellow co-workers at 3M. Our CEO told us in a webstream that he would not take the Boeing CEO - he told all of us that. WTF? Now he takes this and just leaves - the man is already gone, no goodbyes, no kiss-my-ass - nothing! Not even a two week notice!

Here's the story for those interested. Our stock has dropped 3 bucks already. Thanks dick! He must be getting a *HELL* of a bump - because he won't be getting his stock options - at least he better not - not enough "time in grade" at the company.

Boeing names 3M chief as new CEO

Sorry to sound off and reveal my organization but this takes the cake. And yes, I know this is a business, believe me I know - however - being lied to by a supposed stand-up professional just saps my strength and faith just a little bit more and, in case you did not guess it - pushes me towards being a cynic - a cynic I tells ya! And while the upper management are going to say "Thanks much former CEO" I can already tell you my rant here is nothing to what will be happening today in the trenches. Then we will go on our long weekend, let off some *legal* fireworks and come back to the battle. We will pick up the pieces and move on.

If you did read this, thank you for taking the time to do so, and realize that we are going to adapt and overcome this.

\"We\'re the middle children of history.... no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We\'ve all been raised by television to believe that one day we\'ll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars -- but we won\'t. And we\'re learning slowly that fact. And we\'re very, very pissed off.\" - Tyler (Brad Pitt) Fight Club.

United Kingdom: Bridlington

I guess the only thing that surprises me is your surprise. How do you think these people got where they are? Talent?...............most likely other people's rather than their own and being "convenient" with the truth.

Anyway over here people like CEOs contribute very little they are just figureheads and media spokesmen. It is the senior line managers who make the company, along with the workforce.

Also, he probably wasn't lying when he said he wasn't taking the Boeing job.............what he actually left out was "until they come up with a better package"

I find it hard to believe that the fortunes of a company the size of 3M depend on one individual, and a CEO at that.