I got the job

Thread: I got the job

I got the job

Hey Hey,

I know that some of you have noticed my mood and the reason and that some of you have seen my MSN name.... Well I got the job.... It was a short interview.. I got there 20 minutes before it started and left 12 minutes before it was supposed to start.. He asked a few questions.... gave me some details and then asked me to show up tomorrow at 9.... Now it may just be a one time, see how you do scenerio but it's enough for me.. I'm pumped and quite excited

So tomorrow I'll be a bouncer... which sadly enough has been my dream for the last few years....

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

Awesome. Congrats man, should be a fun and interesting (dare I say?) job. I wish I was one of the people going to the club you bounce at. I'd have a little bit of fun taking pokes and ****.

which sadly enough has been my dream for the last few years
    That is somewhat sad, however I can think of TONS of worse things someone can dream to be.
    Space For Rent.. =]

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Hi HT,

Congrats!

If you like bouncing some people make good money doing it...just depends who you bounce for.

Enjoy!

Eg

Re: I got the job

Although the meaning of that word on the next sentence
    So tomorrow I'll be a bouncer... which sadly enough has been my dream for the last few years....
    is weird on english dictionary
    http://www.hyperdictionary.com/searc...?define=bounce
    3. To engage in sexual intercourse; probably from the expression "bouncing the mattress", but influenced by Roo's psychosexually loaded "Try bouncing me, Tigger!" from the "Winnie-the-Pooh" books.
    i think i got the idea. So HT, wellcome to the bouncers' club!

its hard to be an alien...
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

Congrats man..We really need more ppl like you guys to keep the scum out of clubs and so on because they can sometimes mess up a good party:d
    Practise what you preach.

Ummm, I don't think that's the kind of "bouncing" HT is talking about.

Congrats HT, I'm happy for you. It doesn't matter what your dream is, what matters is that you attempted it and achieved it!

Don't suppose you wanna celebrate by moving some boxes and stuff, do you?
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Originally posted here by debwalin
    Ummm, I don't think that's the kind of "bouncing" HT is talking about.

Congrats HT, I'm happy for you. It doesn't matter what your dream is, what matters is that you attempted it and achieved it!

Don't suppose you wanna celebrate by moving some boxes and stuff, do you?
    Hey Hey,

I moved my share of boxes when I moved.. now I have to run and buy pants for work, then I have to go to a birthday party.. Then to work.

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".