Canada Day
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canada Day

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄

Canada Day

Well...it's after 4pm and still nobody's said it...so...

Happy Birthday, Canada !!!

Heh, I'm not from Canada or anything (and to be honest, I didn't even know it was Canada Day ) but uhh.. Happy Birthday!
    Space For Rent.. =]

Hey Hey,

Hrm.... Happy Birthday Canada... but what is Canada?? I keep hearing mention of it today and I'm not really sure why.... Wait... it's that big American state that separates Alaska from the rest of the US.... i think I've heard it called Canada before... hehe

Anyways.... What a way to end the week... I get a job on the nations birthday... and it's the end of my week off... and what a nice relaxing week it has been... oh yeah and we've finally made up our minds on same-sex marriages.. and we've decided not to trample human rights... Go Canada!

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

oh yeah and we've finally made up our minds on same-sex marriages
    I guess Canada is ahead of the U.S in that department
    Space For Rent.. =]

Hey my Staples calendar reminded me! Does that count?

(Happy BD Canada and Canadians)!
    ∞Boundless∞

Flash M0nkey
    I'm just back from the pub from celebrating Canada Day (one of the girls i work with.......who is uber-hot.....is canadian) and I have 2 comments :

1. Any extra excuse for a pissup is good
    2. Canadian beer is crap - may be same % as UK beers but tastes soooooo watered down, its like beer for people who dont like beer - and wtf is ther point in that?

Hi valhallen,

Them's fightin' words

Eg

Originally posted here by valhallen
    I'm just back from the pub from celebrating Canada Day (one of the girls i work with.......who is uber-hot.....is canadian) and I have 2 comments :

1. Any extra excuse for a pissup is good
    2. Canadian beer is crap - may be same % as UK beers but tastes soooooo watered down, its like beer for people who dont like beer - and wtf is ther point in that?
    Are you sure you weren't drinking American beer? Canadian beer kicks ass... It's American Beer that's god awful watered down.... and UK beer isn't really that good... The japanese make better beer than you guys do in the UK... Belgium, Canada, Japan... best three beers.. Then prolly New Zealand and Germany.... then the UK.. then anyone else that makes beer... Then the spit I found on the road and then American beer.
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

Flash M0nkey
    am not saying Uk beer is great - if i had to list my fav beers would prolly be Budvar, Duvel, Tiger, Stella, Uk beer

so it aint top of my list

but compared to Canadian beer (will try to engage my drunken mind and remember what it was....and no it wasn't the canadian beer which has gotten me drunk, i switched from that quite early onto cognac) the UK beer has more of a 'taste' to it - i just remember thinking the canadian stuff tasted like it was just above water......maybe its dif stuff we get on import depending upon what u actually get in canada - but even canadian girl who was with us agreed that their beers tasted more watered down than ours.

and HT i know about American beers - they are just water, i dont know why americans bother with american beer - might as well drink straight from the kitchen tap.

Hi valhallen,

I know the American version of our beer is watered down...so...you can't be drinking exported beer...probably a local brewery makes the stuff ( they licence out the rights ), that's what happens in the States.

Eg