Hi, I'm A New Member
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, I'm A New Member

Talking Hi, I'm A New Member

First I must say that I do not speak english very well...I'm from caracas, venezuela...But I do like this website ... does anybody can tell me about if I can changue the languaje of this website? it's too hard try to read at all ...and by the way, I'm looking for a visual basic manual thanks!!!
    \"There\'s not point to live if you don\'t feel alive...\"

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Hi Mr.game,

http://www.techtutorials.info/vbasic.html
    Visual Basic Resources

Eg

Thanks a lot!!

wow, fast reply eh thanks a lot...I guess we do learn soemthing new every day

Re: Thanks a lot!!

Originally posted here by Mr.game
    wow, fast reply eh thanks a lot...I guess we do learn soemthing new every day
    Always remember: that is the name of the game. If you don't learn something everyday, that's another wasted day.
    I'm 128 bits of awesome packed into a 64 bit address space.

http://world.altavista.com/

incorpore el URL en el traductor. escoja la lengua que usted la desea tradujo entonces a la página entera incluyendo las páginas que abierto de acoplamientos se traducen para usted
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

If your looking for something to help with the language, tryBabelfish. Its not perfect, but pretty good. Enter the url and see what happens.

Sorry, didn't mean to duplicate. tedob must have _just_ beat me to the reply button.

Thank you all of you for your replys ...I wish I could speak a better english so I'll type better than now ...well I guess I can speak spanish for a little while ...can I?
    este foro me gusta porque se ve que se aprende mucho, y el conocimiento es poder!!!
    this forum I like because you do learn a lot and knowlegde it's power

If you don't learn something everyday, that's another wasted day.
    Co-sign 100% Cache. Excellent way to think of things
    Space For Rent.. =]

looks like babblefish wont make it too much easier:

"this forum I like because she sees that much is learned, and the knowledge is to be able!"

better stick to writting in english if you want to be understood by all :-) your english isnt bad at all
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”