Top Ten Deadliest Creatures
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Ten Deadliest Creatures

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄

Top Ten Deadliest Creatures

These pint sized frogs aren’t for kissing. Their backs ooze a slimy neurotoxin that is meant to keep predators away. Each frog produces enough of the toxin to kill 10 humans.
    http://www.livescience.com/animalwor...nimals-10.html
    Poison Dart Frog

Ahem!!!...why aren't we using these as ground troops?

I know this should be a more "fun" article ...but to me there is only one creature that can be number one on the top ten chart of most dangerous creatures...

MEN !! ... Only men have killed more men then any other creature alive .. proof...proof2 ...proof3

Sorry to ruin the mood , I'll probably be labeled a doomsdaydude but isn"t it the thruth though ??

... next time let's start a topic about the most cute animal or creature please

C.
    Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.

The gold one is the most dangerous.

A few years ago the blue one was almost a pet for me but it was over $500.00.

Blue is my fav color heh.

The Piranhas I bought were cheaper and mine were worth quite a lot of money after about 3 months. Here in Michigan you can buy Rattlesnakes and Cobras as pets if you have a lisence.

Heh, tried buying a Scorpion when I was 12, but it was deadly and the pet shop guy would'nt get it out for me. I have training on how to hold and handle them.

The only thing I haven't actually handled or touched which is deadly, are Mambas. Ii've had Cobras within 3 inches of me, and other things.

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Hi gore,

As a teenager I had an amazing Rainbow Boa Constrictor from Costa Rica...absolutely beautiful snake...alot smaller than the common Boa, 12-14 feet...a Rainbow Boa only grows to about 6 feet...
    also had a Tarantula...don't remember what kind...do remember I got rid of it after a month or so...man, do they stink! Whew...what a stench! Everytime I took it out to clean the terrarium it stunk up the whole place!

Eg

My snake was more purple...couldn't find a good picture...

http://www.repvet.co.za/snakes_care_columrnboa.htm
    RepVet - Columbian Rainbow Boa (Epicrates cenchria maurus) Information & Care Sheet

Rainbow boas are so named because of the iridescent sheen imparted by microscopic ridges on their scales which act like prisms to refract light into rainbows. They can be found from Costa Rica through central South America in forests, woodlands, plains and swamps. They are primarily nocturnal creatures, sleeping during the day and prowling at night. Rainbow boas range from 4 to 7 feet in length and can live for 20 years in captivity.
    http://www.unicornunchained.com/snak...nbow_care.html
    Rainbow Boa Care Sheet

Flash M0nkey
    worlds most deadly creature.....any woman + pms - chocolate
    i would rather kiss a black mamba than deal with one of them

hear ye the words of valhallen!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Well there is an old saying amongst our military that the most dangerous thing on a battlefield is an officer with a map...........

the most dangerous thing on a battlefield is an officer with a map...........
    Or one with a plan!
    Connection refused, try again later.

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by valhallen
    worlds most deadly creature.....any woman + pms - chocolate
    No1 any adult female of species(Just hunts, nothing is forbidden)

No2 Adolescent female of species( Hunts pack leaders credit cards, car keys, booze etc. Usually for personal use)

No3 Cub child female of species(in training, hunts pack leaders personal effects, as above, usually to hide or put down toilet, etc, etc.)
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Hey gore come out here. Scorpions, Rattle Snakes, Mountain Lions, Bears, Democrats, fun place.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.