Thread: The Complete Guide to Hacking Firefox

The Complete Guide to Hacking Firefox

Apparently this book is suppose to contain all the tricks and more than a few surprises...

http://www.mrtech.com/news/messages/4962.html
    Hacking Firefox by Mel Reyes (Order Here)

never heard of the guy...but that's not surprising...there's alot of people I haven't heard of

Eg

AO Senior Cow-beller
    I've got this one on my Safari Bookshelf. Haven't read it all the way through, but I've searched through it for tidbits. Seem's pretty good.

Firefox Hacks
    By Nigel McFarlane
    Publisher: O'Reilly
    Pub Date: March 2005
    ISBN: 0-596-00928-3
    Pages: 398
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

I think I will look for a copy nearby .... I guess it will be as interesting as Google hacks ....

Eg~ have you ever heard about a guy called Bell Gates ....
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster