Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Jackson suicide" virus invades the Internet

I know I would not try a suicide attemp if i had just been cleared of a felony. But you never know what could happen with the Jackson Family. I think I have seen this with some other famous people. I wonder if this is the same geoup or person ovedr the years. People tend to stick with what is comfortable them. crazy yes
    why?

Hello guys,

I am always amazed by the ppl here, you they have good such a tremendous ability to change ausefull topic (thread) to something that is in no way related to first post (the thread starter).

I guess the only news about MJ that is worth to be post is his death news

Regards
    The FACT that people ignore FACTS
    doesnt mean that FACTS are not FACTS

a lot of malware relies on dyslexic, sounds like, nomenclature to remain undetected
    true... i learned that lesson long ago, when a virus runnig as RunDll (with a capital "i" instead of 2 "L") only caught my atention when it was too late

T3h Ch3F

Originally posted here by crashburn181
    I know I would not try a suicide attemp if i had just been cleared of a felony. But you never know what could happen with the Jackson Family. I think I have seen this with some other famous people. I wonder if this is the same geoup or person ovedr the years. People tend to stick with what is comfortable them. crazy yes

Brilliant statement, absolute brilliance.

Get some good religion from Bad Religion.

I comitted a felony once... Who knew sending a ton of fireworks under a guy's door in the dorm would constitute arsony? No charges though, just an "I can't believe you did that" speech (inbetween snickering) from our vice president.

the email contains the subject heading, "Re: Suicidal attempt." When opened, the body specifies, " "Last night, while in his Neverland Ranch, Michael Jackson has made a suicidal attempt."
    The subject heading of the virus email is "Re: Suicidal aattempt" and the email links through to a site which purportedly breaks the story of Jackson's suicide attempt. Click on the link and you're told the site which holds the story is currently busy - although what the website is actually busy doing is uploading the virus onto your computer.
    Source

And for clarity, I think this is technically a Trojan horse, not a virus.