Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How can I "hack" into my computer in my network?

Banned
    well ****...there goes the "xtc46 is an ******* so ignore him" rule.
    Ignore it. If you offer sound advice and he doens't listen, his loss.

Thank you crashburn181, you seem to be to only one who truly understood my question. I guess Xierox isn't the smartest in this thread. I guess you both are the smartest . (Wow so many people are jealous that i didn't call them smart. "Whatever a Man Is Sowing, This He Will Also Reap", probably applies to me as well. ) Either way, I have read many books, including books by Carolyn Meinel, TCP/IP for dummies, and a few others including the college networking books. I know about Google and all of the information you can find in there. But there really isn't anything specifically to what I am looking for. That's why I asked here, in Antionline, which "used" to be a good place to find "tools". Until of course they had to change their act.

Banned
    if you just wanna learn the basics of hacking win boxen start w/ learning about NetBIOS and WINS

noone here will help you if you ask a skiddie questions. read up on it yourself then ask for specific things you don't understand...

and as far as what AO "used" to be ... whatever it "was", you were still probably sucking on yo'mama's tity ... so show some respect

Yeah, Cl@ude, you really have to learn from the ground up. Network Security (hacking) is learned from the ground up usually taking years and many many books of study. You mentioned you have read a few books on the subject, well keep up the good work and read more and stay in college. Unless you have a good friend who truly knows how to "hack" (and willing to teach you), your really not going to get what your looking for here. JUst keep on reading up. There are a lot of free .pdf out there. Someone once posted a great link on free .pdfs about Computers. HEre is the link. http://giuciao.atspace.org/books/

**** you mother ****er, you have no idea what I am trying to do you stupid son of a bitch. If i wanted those kind of tools, i know where to get them. In fact i can program my own. I never asked for hacker tools. So go **** yourself. I need not to explain myself to you any further, you ignorant ****.

this is why I dont help little shits like this. All they want are how tos and when you tell them they should go learn it for themselves instead of asking for tools and how to's this is the kind of response you get.

Good job cl@ude..

P.S you are wrong, if you want info you DO need to explain your self. And you couldnt program your own tools becasue YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO, thats why you are asking for a how to, because YOU DONT KNOW AND ARE TOO LAZY TO LEARN THE RIGHT WAY.

Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

Banned
    here come the negs...

doubt it. Hell probably get greens if anything lol. I just like to show i have reason for being a dick to guys like this. There have been bunches of people who came through here who really did want to learn and contribute and have been very successful. xencoder comes to mind, he hasnt been around all that long but has contributed TONS of info and im sure has taken away some too. which is what this place is about.

its bullshit that guys like this come in ask "how do I hack" and then get all whiney when we tell them they should learn wtf they are doing rather than just punching in some commands in which they have no clue what they do or how they do it. he is not learning anything by us telling him exactly what to do. he said hes looking to do this as a career so he should start right, not jump the gun and learn everything half way.
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

Banned
    dude i mean negs to him
    ... look at his post just above mine 5 minutes ago it was neutral

die... skiddie die

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    If you want to make a comment, neg the thread........
    we don't HAVE to neg the OP.

Although his attitude stinks

And yes, I did neg him and thread both.
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Regal Making Handler
    Sod it, lets se if I can make it go away
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry