Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How can I "hack" into my computer in my network?

No offence, just trying to make the thread go bye bye
    I'm hurt, Gore... I've been a member here for 3 years, and I've only received one negative antipoint vote... until now. Can't we pick on someone else?
    I\'m back.

Hacking is something you need to figure out yourself, What i mean is nobody can teach you that. read a lot of security sites. You can get a glimpse at securitydocs.com and start from the securtiy basics, hang around IRC, Download the latest exploits and use them, see how it works. It goes on.......

--
    Sachin
    -=SaC=-

Undies is here for retribution..

kiss my.............

Alright No more Greening this bloody thread...

Neg MsM ... kill the bloody thing..

Or ppl neg the Arse out of this POST.. all these posts .. this thread should have died in the first page..

Gore .. hit me 100%.. .. surly I have pissed off a few on here.. come on guys heres your chance.. knock one dot off.. bet ya cant.. come on I dare you all..

no one tries .. your a bunch of pussies.. .. come on.. here is the chance .. No retribution I promise..

HA HA to those who have neged me in the past week .. you miss ya chance
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Lets just send the thread to addicts, and let Spyder sort it

Keep on negging

Don't worry, hit ME , chances of reducing my tally to less than 11 green s= VERY low

GO ON have a shot, lets just kill this bloody thread .............
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

dambed.. 3 red dots at my post above.. one accidental green.. that was some green..I will need a Gore level hit just to get me even slightly to the red.. flash that post Red guys.. get serious..
    surly some people here are pissed for some thing I have said....
    How about a few reds for my excellent spelling?.. huh...I use the Aussi English Dictionary, not the Us or Brit one.. .. come on.. I am a racist Pig, Chauvinist Pig.. oh what else.. I thik the Pope Rules OK.. Harry potter sux.. oh woh else... windows sux linux... hmmm no linux sux windows.. nah.. mac sux both.. or Windows and Linux sux Mac.. yeh..

come one where noobs.. come on once in a life time.. once a year sale.. no retribution neg a senior offer.. .. come on dust my caps..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr