Thread: [C#] GET/POST in Web application

[C#] GET/POST in Web application

I have no idea how to catch the GET and POST sent to a web application in C#, MSDN is less than useless on this matter giving me only info on how to produce GET's and POST's.
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

How do you perform the equivelant of Java's System.exit(0); ?

Man I have alot of questions about C#
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Banned
    Do you know what is worse? A month ago I knew that answer! Yet today my mind is completely blank, apparantly. (And I did not even dye my hair blond!) No way to get this information while I'm supposed to learn at the uni... Oh, well... I'll see if I can find it in one of my books again, when I'm back home.

Cool, coz atm I'm at a loss and no amount of googeling yelded anything usefull.

Banned
    Hmmmm... Still hasn't found the solution. Sorry...

Ninja Code Monkey
    The problem is you are looking for c#, when you need to be looking up asp.net.

You need to learn about asp.net's intrinsic objects - http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...sicobjects.asp

And generally you do not need to exit an asp.net web application in that manner.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X