Wishful thinking of a lowly chicken seller

Thread: Wishful thinking of a lowly chicken seller

Wishful thinking of a lowly chicken seller

Hlaing Thar Yar (Industrial district of Yangon), Myanmar (Burma) - Chicken-seller Thin Sandarin had always dreamt of being a man.

When she inexplicably grew a penis last month, the 21-year-old treated it as an awe-inspiring omen - as have the thousands of stunned villagers who have travelled to a pagoda to see him.

"On the morning of the full moon day of June 21, I noticed my thing (sex organ) was not the same as before," Thin Sandar, who now goes by the male name Than Sein, said on Wednesday.

"And my breasts disappeared," Than Sein added. "So I called out and showed it all to my mom and dad. It was very strange."

Experts have examined him, and he awaits test results from a women's hospital. - Sapa-AFP
    Source, if you can call it that . . .

ahh yes! the vicious effects of H5N2.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Was that comment sarcastic ?

H5N2 infections of humans has not been reported.

How could it affect a human than ?

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/06...5N2_Japan.html
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

never heard of mutation?
    she/he sure has!

i glanced threw this article yesterday from a link on drudge didn't really have an opinion on the report so what else is there to say. it might have happened but more likely it didn't. i wasn't being sarcastic it was more an attempt at humor and i should have written H5N3 or 4
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”