Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ive been attacked, in need to fight back.

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by rcgreen
    snicker

Love it
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Banned
    not for nothing but you sound full of **** to me...

""i know its a keylogger cause i scaned my bros computer, with nortan it couldnt delete it i dont know why so we did a system restore, nothing important on the box anyways""

keylogger don't have the the capability to stop AV unless they've been installed BEFORE the AV

what was the name of the "keylogger" you've had??

why would the game admins NOT help you to get the last IP logged in that account??

noone here will help you install loggers on other's boxes or attack them in any way.

why would the game admins NOT help you to get the last IP logged in that account??
    becasue they know its a wild goose chace tryign to track stuff like this, they confirm he is owner and give him back access (a friend of mine was a GM in one of the Biggest MMORPGs ever, and I actually asked him this, lol)

keylogger don't have the the capability to stop AV unless they've been installed BEFORE the AV
    unless it is packaged in with other things, so this isnt exactly true.

not for nothing but you sound full of **** to me...
    I agree...
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

hey man im full of no ****. it was in windows network.dll or something like that i cant check anymore because we did they system restore.

AOs Resident Troll
    OK ok

Maybe you did have a keylogger....

What you are not getting is that

Nobody is gonna help you fight back.!!!!!!

Its a GAME!!!!!! for krist sake!!!

Get a new username\password and move on...learn from your experience and be more carefull.

Jeez

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Banned
    XTC46

"why would the game admins NOT help you to get the last IP logged in that account??
    becasue they know its a wild goose chace tryign to track stuff like this, they confirm he is owner and give him back access (a friend of mine was a GM in one of the Biggest MMORPGs ever, and I actually asked him this, lol)"

BUT if I had a logger and lost my WoW account (fat chance) other things on my system would be affected (every pwd I'd type including SS#'s, CC#'s) therefore it's not really ethical for them to just say that it's a wast of "their" time. I guess some level 1 tech-desk monkey gets the call from a 15 year old in "Juvie" (yeah right... I'm a RAMBO too) he wouldn't care either.

""keylogger don't have the the capability to stop AV unless they've been installed BEFORE the AV
    unless it is packaged in with other things, so this isnt exactly true.""

true ... there are ways, but do I really have to get into metaphysics of C code to call a skidde's crap

You didn't by any change read the rules or anything? No?? just asking. We are not here to help you attack someone just because he got a password.
    First of al: If you still have your runescape account and your password, why are you so upset. I have played the game myself and you can get your EQ back verry quick. I know that it stinks but you should be happy that you can still acces your ac. I know people who weren't so lucky.
    Second: Hacking is illegal. Why don't you report him to the police, go to the right division.
    Third: You don't learn to hack so easy. What you want is an easy program. Try google and enter something with script easy and remote dekstop. But shhh don't tell any1 i told you this
    [T]he future is now.

T3h Ch3F

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This goes down as another Ghey, teach me how to hack Skiddie thread.

K-Rad................................ Go to school, pay attention, and do something productive with your life.

Jeezuz!
    Get some good religion from Bad Religion.

AO's Mr Grumpy
    The only person who made any sense in this whole thread, was, rcgreen
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Its a GAME!!!!!! for krist sake!!!
    K-Rad................................ Go to school, pay attention, and do something productive with your life.
    (Anxiously awaiting K-Rads response)
    Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week~Kthln01!