Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need your Opinion

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar
    I just got back from that job 15 minutes ago. I had to go to this fortune 500 company they (handle plumbing and such) I needed to install a brand new hp DC 5100 series PC into the main office then take the old PC that was in the main office and install that one in the reciving section of the warehouse. Next I had to take the PC from the reciving area and place it in another part of the warehouse. So basically I had to install 1 new PC while removing 2 old ones and placing them in the proper location. I also had to make sure ALL supervisors and managers were able to access there microsoft outlook emails, calenders DATA very important etc... Total time it took to do all this was an hour and 27 minutes. Plumbing company was very happy, now just have to wait on them people to pay me now, I got their and 9:00am left at 10:27 am.

I have a question if it stated 3 hours promised but the actual job only took 1 hour 1/2 will they still pay for me for 3 hours of work or only just the 1 and a half? I am very glad I took the job challenges me and my knowledge and also getting payed decent. All help is greatly appreciated thank you, Computernerd22

Oh, ok that doesnt sound HALF as bad as what we thought.

According to them, no matter how few hours you work, the minimum for which you will be paid is three hours.

Maybe they will give you another assignment. If they do, take your time (LOL )
    Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week~Kthln01!