Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bombed again!

Bombed again!

Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week~Kthln01!

hmm, looks like they are hell bent on London.
    It\'s all about sense of power.

Regal Making Handler
    Just detinators this time.........................Which is just a scare tactic.

Mind you it could be a decoy, or a come on. I guess we'll find out over the next day or so.

Bit of an aprehensive time for me. My daughter is at a University in the north of the country, for a summer school. She is due to travel back here tomorrow, via london and the tube.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Hi jinxy,

Go for a nice summer drive and pick her up...she'll be delighted and surprised and you'll know she's safe,

Eg

Edit: It could be just their way of saying ' you missed us '...and who the police think died really didn't...wasn't them at all.
    Could be another cell trying to duplicate the crime.
    Copycat.

Better "reach out" to the Muslim community some more. Can you change the mind of a fanatic? They are called fanatic for a reason. But if you get serious, we have some room at Club Med Cuba.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Regal Making Handler
    Eg,
    I wish I could go for a nice 4+ hour drive to pick her up. If it were possible I would. As it is i'm working on getting her back without going via London. It's totaly mad, but I can fly from my local airport to Spain for less than 1/4 of the price to fly from Newcastle to Southampton.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Just detinators this time.........................Which is just a scare tactic.
    Actually, the news reported an explosion did go off.. so you know. My thoughts and prayers go out to London as a whole, as they seem to be holding a severely fanatical terrorist cell.
    Space For Rent.. =]

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Originally posted here by Spyder32
    Actually, the news reported an explosion did go off.. so you know.
    "So you know"...they were detonators, as jinxy indicated. The BBC and all other news sources have reported (that I've heard) the same information.

The minor explosions - two weeks after blasts killed 56 - involved detonators only, a BBC reporter said. There was one injury
    Story from the BBC

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

Hi Jinxy

If it is Newcastle you might look at going to York............I believe you can still get direct to Southampton from there..................otherwise look at changing at Doncaster or Sheffield, or even Peterborough.

Or you can go "the wrong side of the pennines" via Manchester. Or the scenic route via Birmingham.

Just a few ideas

Jinxy ~ My thoughts are with you and your daughter. I know this is scary, and it's hard to deal with. But not going on with life will give them a big victory. It has to strengthen your resolve. Be strong, and be unafraid. You've got a lot of support on this side of the pond.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.