Thread: USA p0wns Ireland

USA p0wns Ireland

http://www.irishexaminer.com/pport/w...OWirIStPSk.asp

Years of support for terrorist organizations (IRA) by many US citizens and then this. All i can say is WOW, if my country did this i would be out for blood.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Hi lumpyporridge,

I believe, and the Irish members here can correct me if I'm wrong, that this is just another attempt of the Irish government to ' distance ' itself from any association with the IRA or terrorism.

As for us...you know we've allowed the US to do all kinds of things that supercede the rights of Canadians and the Country's sovereignty in the name of friendship and good relations.

In today's world there is no such thing as a sovereign and independant nation...it's the politics of give and take...we give and they take

Eg

Only seen this now as I was on holidays but I have to correct you on that Egaladeist. The Irish government has no need to distance itself from the IRA or Terrorism as it never gave any support to any terrorist organisation. The Irish government has been working hand in hand with the British government against terrorist for as long as the troubles in the north have been going on.
    On the subject of this thread, It will be interesting to see how and if this will be enforced in the long run. Also does it mean the Irish government can ask the same of the United States?
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

Also does it mean the Irish government can ask the same of the United States?
    I would hope so.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

AFLAAACKKK!!
    That would be hilarious!! Seeing an irish secret agent knocking at my door asking to search my house lol...

Irish investigator: "Top of the mornin to ya, we need to search yur house"

Lol, no offense or anything but that would make my day lol .

What is the Irish secret police anyway? Is it Interpol?
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

The Irish Inteligance Agency is extremly efficient. It is also very secretive. So much so in fact that the Irish government regulary forgets where it is kept .
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)