Hey Hey,

I found what, for me anyways, would be my dream job... however it's only open to US applicants.. It was posted about 2 weeks ago with no mention of a closing date. I thought that since I can't benefit from it I'd post it here for others to view and possibly apply to

Salary + Benefits
This job is a union position. The salary is fixed at $44,158/year and that is non-negotiable. All union positions receive annual COLAs, based on the CPI for "U.S. City Average". Other benefits include the following:
full family health coverage through Blue Cross/Blue Shield's HMO Blue program,
four weeks of paid vacation annually,
seventeen paid holidays annually,
public transit commuting cost reimbursement,
403(b) program through TIAA-CREF,
somewhat flexible work hours,
an IBM Thinkpad laptop, running only free software, for the employee's use for the duration of his/her employment,
mobile telephone services from T-Mobile for work and (reasonable) personal use.
Systems Administration Tasks:
Install and maintain GNU/Linux on servers, desktops, and laptops.
Support the FSF's staff in operation of GNU/Linux systems. Some direct user support required.
Support users of the GNU Project in use of FSF-owned systems.
Maintain and improve configurations of server (mail, DNS, FTP, Apache, anti-spam) and desktop (e.g.: Emacs, Mozilla, Evolution, OpenOffice.org) software.
Monitor and improve system security and network infrastructure.
Recommend changes to system infrastructure, such as new equipment purchases.
Interface with other members of the free software community to help support the needs of the GNU Project.
Coordinate work of volunteer systems administrators.
Programming Tasks:
Design and write new software as needed for internal use at the FSF.
Improve and maintain existing custom software:
On-line membership website (Python/MySQL/Plone)
Free Software Directory (Perl/Python/MySQL)
Savannah.gnu.org (PHP/Perl)
As needed, fix bugs in and write improvements for existing external software that is used at the FSF and Project GNU (e.g.: Exim, Mailman, Request Tracker, Bogofilter.)
Anyways, just thought I'd share,