British Muslims
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: British Muslims

British Muslims

now i know that one survey does not make a truth but it's still food for thought.

One in four Muslims sympathises with motives of terrorists

six per cent insist that the bombings were fully justified.

Six per cent may seem a small proportion but in absolute numbers it amounts to about 100,000

56 per cent, say that, whether or not they sympathise with the bombers, they can at least understand why some people might want to behave in this way.

18 per cent, feels little loyalty towards this country or none at all.

32 per cent, are far more censorious, believing that "Western society is decadent and immoral and that Muslims should seek to bring it to an end".

16,000 individuals, declare themselves willing, possibly even eager, to embrace violence.

Story

makes me wonder what US surveys would show.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    In the UK we have 'Richard and Judy' a husband and wife TV chat show team, they had Sheikh Omar Bakri Mohammed on their show .............

He refused to shake hands with Judy as she is a woman .......................

He has now stated that the British public deserved to be bombed as they had re-elected lair, and therefore where not doing 'enough' to stop the fighting .............

he lives here [UK] on benefits, has just been given a CAR ..............
    and is soon to have heart surgery [another NHS freebie]

Whilst we allow *****s like this to freely live in our country, under our protection, there will always be *****s who will think that they can do as they wish and that nothing will happen to them..............

Our greatest strength [Democracy] is also our greatest weakness...............

straw poll at work is 100% anti ***** at the moment, and the activities of the previous few days will only harden peoples resolve............

I do believe that some GOOD might come of all this ????????????
    We might just begin to make people PAY [take that whichever way you like]

[edit]
    A British [Tory] politician once said that the way to determine someones loyalty was to see who they cheered for at cricket ...............

I didn't know OBL played

and it looks like Enoch might have been a lot more prescient than he was given credit for .........
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Dang thats sick. I alway's felt that we are to tolerant to people like that.
    [T]he future is now.

he lives here [UK] on benefits, has just been given a CAR ..............
    Cars have ignition systems...........?

and is soon to have heart surgery [another NHS freebie]
    Not all of which is successful...................?

I didn't know OBL played
    When OBL was a university student in London he was a rabid Arsenal supporter..................you will notice that there have been no bombs near Highbury? [ for our overseas readers: Arsenal is an English soccer club whose ground is in Highbury, a part of London] Maybe terrorism is just an extension of the soccer hooligan mentality?

As for cricket; whilst in London I had the honour of playing for a Hindu team, a Methodist team and a Muslim team.............and I am a Roman Catholic!

I have also been asked by a Mullah: "Are you a Sunni Roman Catholic, or a Shia Roman Catholic?"

There really is no answer to that one

All significant religions and sects thereof, have one message "Thou shalt not kill"..........?

The French philosopher, Montesquieu, put it very succinctly:

"There have been more men killed in the name of God, than in the name of any of Man's petty ambitions"

He was being ironical, if not sarcastic.

I do not have problems with religions.............only with people

This is ****in' bullshit .... Anyone who say that the boombing is legal is a little bastered .... this makes sick really, killing innocent people is not stated in any religion! ... Even Islam does not say that ... they are only like something like bad Muslims ... who are extremely radicals .... they turn every single thing to a holy FORBID .... they must be annihilated and exiled away ...

sorry for being mad but this drives me nuts really ......
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

That is one thing that i couldnt understand with the situtation in England. If any of those Mullahs said a half of the crap they say in England in France they would get a one way ticket out. Or in some cases half a one way ticket. Plane goes to 30,000 ft. Send the Mullah to the toilet and just flush .
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

Nihil, foxy, MURACU, blokes of all ages....

What do you think of our American Civil Liberties Union at times?

Case Point 200

All while we too have many that think violence against public transportation is "justified".
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Damned if you do and damned if you don't

I smell a bad case of compensation setting in

I cannot understand the methodology of these organisations:
    where is the American citizens civil liberties being protected by destroying the defences .....

We DO have the equivilent in the UK ........

but some have there own added twist :-
    leftright
    mulim assoc of Britain
    magnacartaplus

they all have a particular axe to grind, and they all do it their way..........
    None QUITE as looney as ACLU but we are ALWAYS a few years behind our friends across the pond

They ALL believe that the world would be a better place if only we did it THEIR way, and there lies the nub ........
    I, personally, LIKE a little tension around me, it keeps you on your toes. This proliferation of the 'Nanny' state can do nothing but harm, we have to accept that ALL government will have problems, and we have to believe that they will try to do the right thing .................. :BIG stretch of imagination:
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

They often wield more power over democracy. With the waive of a dollar bill they can covernt their will.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Another interesting stat:
    Religious hate crimes, mostly against Muslims, have risen six-fold in London since the bombings, new figures show.

There were 269 religious hate crimes in the three weeks after 7 July, compared with 40 in the same period of 2004.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...on/4740015.stm

Me personally, calling for violence/bombing of people is breaking the law and they should be punished for it, regardless of whether its muslim extremists or the IRA or whatever group...

Another personal opinion is people like MP George Galloway are far more dangerous and are very deserving of a sock in the mouth...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4744685.stm
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)