Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US Central Command: Extremists

US Central Command: Extremists

I've posted this before...I think during the Afghanistan conflict ( that continues )...but this is such a good site in my opinion it's worth bringing up again...this is an extremist letter off a Islamic Fundamentalist site posted on this site...

What the Extremists are saying...

The Secret Organization Group.

The Al Qaeda organization in Europe .

In the name of Allah most merciful, most gracious, and may God bless the Prophet Mohammed. The Islamic world should celebrate it is time to revenge the British Zionist Christian government. This is in response to the British participation in the slaughter being carried out in both Iraq and Afghanistan. The heroic holy warriors carried out a blessed attack in London and now Britain is burning from fear, terror and anxiety through its northern, southern, eastern and western corners. We warned the British government and the British people repeatedly - time and time again - and here we are. We have kept our promise and carried out this blessed military attack. This comes after great efforts and the long preparations by the heroic holy warriors to guarantee the success of the attack. We are in the process of continuing our warnings to the Danish and Italian governments and all the Crusader governments that they will receive the same punishment if they do not withdrawal their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Do not blame for what will happen, I warned you.

Allah said that if you follow me I will help you succeed.

The Secret Organization Group.

Al Qaeda Organization in Europe .
    http://www.centcom.mil/extremistssay.asp
    What Extremists Are Saying

Main Page...

http://www.centcom.mil/
    United States Central Command Home Page

Nice to know that they still have their sense of humor.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

We are in the process of continuing our warnings to the Danish and Italian governments
    Yeah, that's not good.. that could be a subliminal message for an attack.

EDIT: Yeah, their sense of humor hasn't diminished!
    Space For Rent.. =]

I find the site itself to be interesting and it has some authority...

Headquartered at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Florida, United States Central Command (USCENTCOM) is one of nine Unified Combatant Commands assigned operational control of U.S. combat forces.

USCENTCOM’s Commander, Gen. John Abizaid, reports directly to the Secretary of Defense, who in turn, reports to the President of the United States.

A Unified Combatant Command is composed of forces from two or more services, has a broad and continuing mission, and is normally organized on a geographical basis into regions known as "Areas Of Responsibility" (AORs). USCENTCOM’s AOR stretches from the Horn of Africa to Central Asia.

Organized as a headquarters element, USCENTCOM has no war fighting units permanently assigned to it. Instead, all four Armed Services provide USCENTCOM with component commands, which, along with our joint special operations component, make up USCENTCOM's primary war fighting and engagement organizations.

Activated by President Ronald Reagan on Jan.1, 1983, USCENTCOM is the permanent successor to the Rapid Deployment Joint Task Force, a temporary organization created by President Jimmy Carter in 1980 to project American power in the Middle East and East Africa.
    good for occasional updates you don't normally get on the news

The government typically wouldn't want this kinda stuff on the news (I'd like to think, I dunno). Interesting nonetheless though, good stuff.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Don't know if anyone's seen the whole set before ( I never ) but they have the whole set of ' Most Wanted ' cards here in PDF...

http://www.centcom.mil/operations/Ir...aqifreedom.asp
    Operation Iraqi Freedom

Hi Spyder32,

I think...don't know for sure...that once it becomes ' declassified ' it ends up here first.

Eg

What amazes me is how they convert the words: “Spineless Evil Cowards” to heroic holy warriors.

…now Britain is burning from fear, terror and anxiety through its northern, southern, eastern and western corners.
    I have a multitude of British friends and I know they would not mind in the least if I were to speak in their behalf about that. And they would say something to the effect: “Not in this lifetime dipshit. All you accomplished is really pissing us off.”

The Extremists really need to get a clue we don’t become afraid, we get even and add interest to the payment.

~cheers~
    Connection refused, try again later.

“Not in this lifetime dipshit. All you accomplished is really pissing us off.”

The Extremists really need to get a clue we don’t become afraid, we get even and add interest to the payment.
    Sorry, I HAD to point that out.. that's just *****ing hilarious, Relyt. I'm sure most Americans feel that way as well. I liked "add interest to the payment". LMAO.. classic.
    Space For Rent.. =]

What really gives me the red-ass about this is the fact that these, and ANY radical group (Muslim, Christian, etc), claiming their acts are representative of their higher calling/power/voice in their heads, is nothing but blasphemy, while they believe they are being martyrs. WRONG! Dumbasses! However their diagnosis of their dumbassness - which by the way transcends race, religion, age, sex, etc - anyone can be a dumbass - even *gulp* me - their dumbassness gets people killed. And while their actions makes people more apprehensive - it also increases the rage.

And the fact that these extremists blow up their own people (like a bus or a building - it is very likely - in keeping with this thread - and probable that other Muslimsis were killed/injured - especially maddening). So what is their point again? What are they trying to achieve? They are NOT martyrs - they are like insolent children with explosives - pathetic - more importantly they are betraying the religion they believe they are conducting a jihad in the name of.

As Napeleon Dynamite would say *ahem-ahem* "IDIOTS!"
    \"We\'re the middle children of history.... no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We\'ve all been raised by television to believe that one day we\'ll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars -- but we won\'t. And we\'re learning slowly that fact. And we\'re very, very pissed off.\" - Tyler (Brad Pitt) Fight Club.

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone