Thread: Firefox 18

Firefox 18

Sorry for the misleading title but Raion was expecting a Happy-b-day thread so i had to hide it

Well, our Raion is finally 18 and will be moving back to New York from the DR soon. Wish him all the best Hes a good guy.
    O.G at A.O

lol mem...I lied to you on AIM, I'm not 18 I'm 16
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Well then your Finally 16...um you can hmmm go do the same things you did with 15 haaha, no benefits for you.
    O.G at A.O

Well...well...well...Happy Birthday Raion...16 eh?!...I remember those days...I think

many wishes of the day Raion.
    It\'s all about sense of power.

Happy, uhm.. 16th birthday?
    Space For Rent.. =]

Now time to start DRIVING!

Happy b-day!

Well then your Finally 16...um you can hmmm go do the same things you did with 15 haaha, no benefits for you.
    Now time to start DRIVING!

Happy b-day!
    Yup, plan on getting my learners permit when I get to NY and buy a car (or my parents buy one). Well, today has been the weirdest birthday...I've spent it all morning at the cops getting a warrant for arrest. :/ Oh well, still fun
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

I've spent it all morning at the cops getting a warrant for arrest[QUOTE]

warrant...... what did you do man???? More important , what are your plans till 18th b'day?

hey just joking , still best of wishes for you, he he he
    It\'s all about sense of power.

[QUOTE] Originally posted here by rider_royal
    I've spent it all morning at the cops getting a warrant for arrest

warrant...... what did you do man???? More important , what are your plans till 18th b'day?

hey just joking , still best of wishes for you, he he he
    lol, I'm not gonna go get a warrant to arrest myself rotfl, I was getting a warrant to arrest another guy..long story.

I already celebrated my 16th bday on Sat...drank a lil too much (was driving a friends car) :/ As for my 18 I think I'll drink too much on purpose.