COSMOS & Antipoints
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: COSMOS & Antipoints

Smile COSMOS & Antipoints

Hi gals and guys (nothing queer about nihil )

I would just like to point out that it is a sort of unwritten rule not to give antipoints in "Cosmos"

OK, if we get a Troll invasion, that is a different matter, but in general terms I believe that I am correct.

If you approve/disapprove of what has been posted, might I recommend using the private message system (PM)

Cheers

Johnno

T3h Ch3F

Re: COSMOS & Antipoints

nothing queer about nihil

Sure man..whatever you say.

Get some good religion from Bad Religion.

Stick to the script Galdron or the others might start to talk?

T3h Ch3F

Jorge Lucas

Originally posted here by nihil
    Stick to the script Galdron or the others might start to talk?

Tell that to Jar-Jar Binks, I wudda lubta Killed him.

Death to Jar-Jar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That mofo is english!!!!!!!!!! Jar Jar Binks is a fuggin LIMEY!!

Yeah, if anybody wonder why that is, it's because we don't approve that anybody gets negged or pos'd for having a different opinion than you.
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

T3h Ch3F
    Originally posted here by 妯py展ght
    Yeah, if anybody wonder why that is, it's because we don't approve that anybody gets negged or pos'd for having a different opinion than you.

?????????????????????????????

http://www.aa.org/

'it's because we don't approve that anybody gets negged or pos'd for having a different opinion than you.'

.. so this was the reason, i thought it was because it is opinion place and anipoints relate to your overall behaviour and attitude on AO, like kind of recognition of presence in group.
    It\'s all about sense of power.

T3h Ch3F
    Originally posted here by rider_royal
    'it's because we don't approve that anybody gets negged or pos'd for having a different opinion than you.'

.. so this was the reason, i thought it was because it is opinion place and anipoints relate to your overall behaviour and attitude on AO, like kind of recognition of presence in group.

Mood: excited
    Reason: just got free after 6 months.. . again tinkerin g with computer s :-)

Were you in Jail?

Example: Conversation in Cosmos:

Gore (because he's the number one AP earner) says: Catholics suck.

Newbie: No they don't, Catholics are bla bla bla bla history, good point, makes gore look bad.

Gore negs Newbie, newbie gets 2 red dots for having a different opinion on religion.

No offense Gore or Catholics, i'm a Catholic myself, just an example. That's why we don't like AP's in Cosmos.
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

T3h Ch3F
    Originally posted here by 妯py展ght
    Example: Conversation in Cosmos:

Gore (because he's the number one AP earner) says: Catholics suck.

Newbie: No they don't, Catholics are bla bla bla bla history, good point, makes gore look bad.

Gore negs Newbie, newbie gets 2 red dots for having a different opinion on religion.

No offense Gore or Catholics, i'm a Catholic myself, just an example. That's why we don't like AP's in Cosmos.

I agree with you M3M but, I do not think that we are as facist as that. I think that we all agree on the fact that AP's are kind of a "needed nonsense", and that just because someone disagrees with a SM with massive striking power does not mean they will be Negged into the ground.

I do agree that AP's have no place in Cosmos, yet it is a given that ppl. will use them when, and where they feel like it.

There is no real way to regulate that.

So.....................