Irongeek’s Bandwidth Maxed

Thread: Irongeek’s Bandwidth Maxed

King Tutorial-ankhamun

Irongeek’s Bandwidth Maxed

Well, there goes my bandwidth for the month (even with the much appreciated help of Droops).

I’m kind of happy that enough people hit my page to shut it down. It should resume serving pages on the first.

Consequences of making good video tutorials
    Excuse me, is there an airport nearby large enough for a private jet to land?

Well done Iron, but you still have not sufficient bandwidth????
    I hope this will be fixed soon ....
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

Beverwijk Netherlands
    Yeah.. Black Cluster,
    Irongeek allready said "It should resume serving pages on the first.".

So I'm guessing it's monthly BW allowance, not daily..
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

I'm months new to both Whoppix (iWhax) and more recently, Auditor, where I first came across your name, Irongeek. From there I found your site somehow, complete with bandwidth message, and was a little disappointed. I was looking forward to the tutorials at your site.

I specifically googled "irongeek tutorials" to find other places where they were posted and found myself here. Just last night.

So today I decided to look into it and register here, only to find this post which explains it all! Guess I'll just have to be patient then...there seems to be plenty more to keep me busy while I wait. Thanks for your work and contribution!

On a side note, perhaps it was the recent announcement of iWhax and Auditor possibly joining forces that led others along the same path to your site...I don't recall when that was posted...

King Tutorial-ankhamun
    Thanks. Hopefully everything will be back monday. Droops has a mirror of the videos up at:

Guess I'll use the downtime to work on my Google Earth/WiGLE project.