Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Social Engineering: The Art Of Lying

I think i will just go and bump my favourite tutorial instead of rephrasing it and reposting. Its much faster and gets the exact same result excepting comments and antpoints. Why don't we all do this? it will knock this crap off the frontpage and everyone will see all the great tuts, yeahhh
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Old Fart
    I think we should all bow to the MASTER of social engineering....
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Greetings AntiOnline. I was thinking earlier that I haven't wrote a tutorial in quite some time and that perhaps I should jump back into doing so. As I continue to want to learn about varied topics
    Again, as long as there are those who appreciate and/or got something from this.. everything else is moot.
    So from your opening statement, you want to learn, but from your last statement, you only want to hear how good your tutorial is? What happened to learning from ones mistakes or deficiencies?

A good deal of discussion has taken place and as always am ****in' late ... damn it!

Hmmm, I see no harm in Spyder32's tut. quite the contrary it is always good to read something that you don't look for. Am sure that many newbies read this tut. consedring that they did not attend to read such a reading, this is good, right?

I guess every one has the right to post any tutorial that is original written by him/her, in his tutorial there is neither copy/paste nor uncited referencing.

If we are going to say that every covered subject should not be covered again we will discover that many book out there are not necessary .... I think this is wrong! In every reading we will find something special ....

Am not trying to say that it is not good to discuss things, I might be wrong, though! .... so discussing things is really great practice .... so keep it up!

Cheers mates
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Enough already ............

If it's links to other similar threads that you need ? .............just look at the bottom of each page........

This thread has five others, already brought up by others for no good reason, as they were always on show.

It was NOT the best tutorial ..............
    BUT it was well presented and laid out ........

It will be nigh on impossible to close this thread throught the AP system, so I ask the mods to do their thing.

So:
    if we have quite finished on the character assassination, could we please just concentrate on the [perceived] faults with the tutorial, at least until the thread is closed.
    That way, others MAY learn about what constitutes a GOOD from a BAD tutorial.

And to the Duck, your 'tutorial' was 'special' a one off, and long may it stay that way
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

If it's links to other similar threads that you need ? .............just look at the bottom of each page........
    The point, and it is a general one, is only that the person writing the tutorial could acknowledge that they have read and considered the links by including them. The links at the bottom only show up after the post.

devpon: In my opening statement I said "as I continue to learn". Not that it was the focus of this tutorial.

allenb1963: I'd appreciate if you re-iterate via this thread or PM.

hesperus: If I posted the links provided by the similiar threads feature, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the feature?

Negative: So you know, I didn't ask for greens on that one post. I didn't think it deserved greens myself. Negging it, however, was just as wrong. Don't punish me because someone greened me on a post they thought to do so (I didn't feel it deserved either greens/negs, but whatever..).

Blah, I really wish people would PM me wtf they mean half the time and say their TRUE feelings about me. Because honestly, when it gets held in and comes out in threads like these, it only causes problems and b/s on the forums (as it's doing now?).

*sigh*
    Space For Rent.. =]

Don't punish me because someone greened me on a post they thought to do so
    He didnt punish you, HE thought it didnt deserve greens, maybe he thought it sucked big time, if he negged you first, would you complain about someone else GREENING you ? Would you say, dont green me just because someone negged me, this is starting to be an AP bitching thread...let's lay off the APs now and close the thread.

Blah, I really wish people would PM me wtf they mean half the time and say their TRUE feelings about me.
    Would you care too much if somebody hated you or loved you, i dont like anybody here, i love everybody here....yes i meant to say that, even though i dont like gore, if he posts a good thread i'll green him because i learned something, if i like and respect Negative, i'll Neg him if he posts bullshit...

Let's close this and be done with it....
    O.G at A.O