OK...So you think you're fit to be in IT
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OK...So you think you're fit to be in IT

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄

OK...So you think you're fit to be in IT

IT Job Fit Test
    126 questions, with 60 additional ones 30 - 40 min

The IT Job Fit Test is designed to assess certain aspects of your Work Habits, Work Attitudes and Analytical Skills that pertain to success in a career in the IT industry. The test is meant to help you understand your strengths and preferences, to evaluate your potential in a technology career, and to identify areas in which you may need additional training in order to succeed in the IT industry.

http://www.queendom.com/tests/career...ry_access.html
    Tests, Tests, Tests: iq tests, personality tests, intelligence tests, aptitude tests, attitude tests, personality, intelligence, relationship, career and mental health related tests

Lots of other tests here too!

Ahem! NO CHEATING or FUDGING SCORES !

AOs Resident Troll
    My results..

The results of this test are divided into three sections: Work Habits, Work Attitudes and Analytical Skills.

Overall Score = 71.9

The purpose of the following section is to help you determine your strengths and weaknesses. We have identified Strengths, Potential Strengths and Limitations from your results in each of the subscores.

Strengths

Very meticulous. You are a stickler for detail and put a lot of effort into doing a job properly.
    Able to concentrate. You have no problem focusing on tasks.
    Prioritizes well. You can effectively organize projects in order of importance.
    Manages time very well. You recognize the best ways to accomplish tasks effectively.
    Positive outlook on teamwork. You know the value of teamwork and contribute to the success of the group.
    Very adaptable. You have no problem being flexible in changing situations.
    Has a tough attitude towards dishonest behavior. You do not tolerate dishonest behavior in others and your own actions possibly reflect this attitude.
    Able to recognize patterns. You demonstrate the skills required to make sense of seemingly abstract information.
    Able to make analogies. You have the ability to make analogies, an essential skill for solving problems.
    Makes logical deductions. You are able to apply a formal reasoning system to reach conclusions.
    Potential Strengths

You can often find creative solutions to problems.
    You can be patient in certain situations.
    You can handle some stressful situations.
    You can often classify information based on commonalities.
    Limitations

No potential limitations detected.

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Overall Score = 74.8

Limitations
    You are unable to use a formal logic system to make deductions.

I can't use logic, but I scored a 74.8 I hate these types of tests.
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

I'm not fit to be in IT if it means taking these types of tests!

Got a 78.
    Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week~Kthln01!

No one should ever be in IT. We should be poets, lovers, and great drinkers of BEER!

Man I hate slow Fridays

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Overall Score = 65.1
    No potential limitations detected.
    Able to recognize patterns. You demonstrate the skills required to make sense of seemingly abstract information.
    Highly skilled at classification. You are easily able to find commonalities in information.
    Able to make analogies. You have the ability to make analogies, an essential skill for solving problems.
    Other than that, we detect that you are a complete :****tard:
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

AOs Resident Troll
    I hate these types of tests.
    I guess I am such a geek...I actually enjoy them

I needed a break of this monotonous database prep....check all records
    aggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

commas...the "current" bane of my existance!!!!!
    detail
    detail
    detail

I can tell them over and over and over and over...DONT USE COMMAS IN A DATABASE!!!!!!!!!BUT WILL THEY LISTEN.....

Driven to drink wine

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

I can tell them over and over and over and over...DONT USE COMMAS IN A DATABASE!!!!!!!!!BUT WILL THEY LISTEN.....
    LMAO Of course they'll listen, They'll just start spelling it. i.e. Grand Rapids comma Michigan. Really they will -- I've seen it.

I feel for ya MLF.

O btw I re thought my previous post. I think we must all be mentally unstable to be in IT.

Have a good weekend everyone.

The purpose of the following section is to help you determine your strengths and weaknesses. We have identified Strengths, Potential Strengths and Limitations from your results in each of the subscores.

Strengths

* Very meticulous. You are a stickler for detail and put a lot of effort into doing a job properly.
    * Makes logical deductions. You are able to apply a formal reasoning system to reach conclusions.

Potential Strengths

* You can concentrate, but may be subject to distractions in certain conditions.
    * You are inconsistently able to prioritize tasks logically
    * You use some strategies to effectively manage your time.
    * You can often find creative solutions to problems.
    * You realize the value of teamwork but may have difficulty working with groups.
    * You are somewhat comfortable adapting to changing situations.
    * You can be patient in certain situations.
    * You can handle some stressful situations.
    * You are relatively tolerant towards dishonest behavior in others and your own actions possibly reflect this attitude.
    * Your pattern recognition skills are adequate.
    * You can often classify information based on commonalities.
    * You can often use analogies to solve problems.

Limitations

* No potential limitations detected

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Well...I decided to take the test myself...

The results of this test are divided into three sections: Work Habits, Work Attitudes and Analytical Skills.

Overall Score = 70.3

Strengths

* Very meticulous. You are a stickler for detail and put a lot of effort into doing a job properly.
    * Able to concentrate. You have no problem focusing on tasks.
    * Prioritizes well. You can effectively organize projects in order of importance.
    * Manages time very well. You recognize the best ways to accomplish tasks effectively.
    * Positive outlook on teamwork. You know the value of teamwork and contribute to the success of the group.
    * Very adaptable. You have no problem being flexible in changing situations.
    * Has a tough attitude towards dishonest behavior. You do not tolerate dishonest behavior in others and your own actions possibly reflect this attitude.
    * Able to recognize patterns. You demonstrate the skills required to make sense of seemingly abstract information.
    * Able to make analogies. You have the ability to make analogies, an essential skill for solving problems.
    * Makes logical deductions. You are able to apply a formal reasoning system to reach conclusions.

Potential Strengths

* You can often find creative solutions to problems.
    * You can be patient in certain situations.
    * You can handle some stressful situations.
    * You can often classify information based on commonalities.

Limitations

* No potential limitations detected.

Ahem!...I'm waiting on the employment opportunities in IT......what was that you say?...ability but no skills?...Me no need no stinkin' skills. me needs a good payin' job