Phrack 63

Thread: Phrack 63

Post Phrack 63

Well, its here -

http://www.phrack.org/show.php?p=63

Much awaited and the last one apparently! thought I'd try and be the first to post this - i've been waiting all month for it to be released, and luckily its as technical as ever - yay!

enjoy

i2c

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar
    Their's a lot of information in Phrack 63. Excellent IMO. I have been looking forward it to checking the site frequently just to see when they are going to post it.

hi, i download the phrack 63 container. And seeing very interesting the article "Overview of the Apple OS X userland heap implementation ". Recently i obtain the MAC OS X binaries provided for a MAC tester who hijack that codes and post on the web. For a simple and basic idea: Implement that binaries over darwing system (x86) and run mac os x on INTEL platform. This article maybe contain a usefull information for continue myself implementing that OS on INTEL based motherboard (i don't need explain this).

Thank you for post this link, i don't know if this is usefull for me.

Az

Effectivly you want an emulator then? MAC osx is run on power PC with RISC instruction set - this makes it grossly different from the x86 in many ways - I hope your a hell of a good programmer and the computer your trying to emulate this on its very very fast...

i2c

Hi i2c

Originally posted here by i2c
    Effectivly you want an emulator then? MAC osx is run on power PC with RISC instruction set - this makes it grossly different from the x86 in many ways - I hope your a hell of a good programmer and the computer your trying to emulate this on its very very fast...

i2c

Theorically it is possible, using darwing distro. for x86 and yes it's needet a very fast machine configuration. eg P4. The RISC instruction set is the most difficul change, but, have the binaries codes for a mac certified tester, it's more easly.

I hope your a hell of a good programmer and the computer
    he he, yes, i waiting the hell with this issue.

Thank you for observation.