Firstly I hope I put this in the right forum... It isn't really an OS problem, but it's not security related either, so if I've put this in the wrong place... well.. sorry.

Here's the situation...

After a server crash I've restored everything from tape, however it turned out that the system state backup hadn't been performed properly making it unable for me to restore it.
As a result I've manually reïnstalled everything using data from tape.

Even though I've got everything up and running again I'm still left with one problem I'm so far unable to fix.

The users used to have a Dutch version of Outlook. In stead of Inbox you've got "postvak in", in stead of deleted items you've got "verwijderde items", etc.
Ever since I restored their mailboxes from tape they have still got the Dutch versions, however next to it are also the English versions of the folders. So they've got BOTH "inbox" and "postvak in".
Furthermore their old mail is still in the Dutch version of the folder, while the new mail arrives at the English version, making it even more confusing to the users.

I've been looking in to tools like ExMerge and tried all kinds of settings on the Exchange server, but have been unable to find a solution so far.

The server is a Windows 2003 server with Exchange 2003.

The goal is, if possible, to get all users back to using the Dutch folders and removing the English ones.

Any help would, as ever, be greatly appreciated.