Phrack Bundle

Thread: Phrack Bundle

Phrack Bundle

Hey Hey,

A while ago i2c posted a small python script that would grab all the issues of phrack and download them to a single directory. Now that the last issue is out and I had a couple minutes, I used the script the grab them all and added them to a single archive. The archive is available from http://www.seeminglyrandom.info/Phrack1-63.rar. If for some reason the bandwidth is exceeded let me know and I'll move the link to another site.

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

hey, thanks a ton for going to the effort. I am DLing as I write this
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

Is the file still there? It won't let me save it.

Can you post the script you used? I'll just redownload them myself.

Thanks!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Hey Hey,

File is definately still there... I just tested it

I used i2c's script from another thread... I'll just attach it here.

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".