Thread: Looking for three Security professionals

Looking for three Security professionals

Came across this and figured it might have some interest here...

Among the openings at Corillian, we're looking for three employees to work in our Security department, focused on development and support of our commercial security software products. These positions are at our Portland, Oregon area location. The people filling these positions will be getting in early in the process of developing and selling the next generation of a truly cool and innovative software application. Maybe, just maybe you're the person we're looking for? Here are the positions I'm talking about:

* Security Software Engineers - two positions - mature OO programmers (.NET's a plus) with solid n-tier app experience
    * Security Sales Engineer - works in concert with sales execs to meet pre- and post-sales technical and support needs

While I can't go into the specific software applications here on the blog (if you interview, we'll talk more), let's just say if you think security is important and cool, you'll enjoy working on this stuff.

http://channels.lockergnome.com/it/a...engineer.phtml
    Looking For Two Awesome Software Engineers & Technical Sales Engineer (Job Hunting)

AO Senior Cow-beller
    Must be willing to work under psuedonyms.

Larry.
    Moe.
    Curly (alternatively, Shemp would be allowed, but not nearly as good as Curly).
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Hi zencoder,

So..what happened to the link ? It seems to have disappeared. Was the site hacked? They took down the ad because they filled the vacancies? Or was it just a gag?

and even though I liked The Three Stooges as a kid...I prefered Laurel and Hardy and the ' Who's on First ' duo Bud and Lou

Eg

Well...I managed to find the source of employment to the link above and there are 11 vacancies in total...

http://www.recruitforce.com/NA1/ats/...ORILLIAN&cws=1
    Job Opportunities