Excuse to Buy IPOD?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excuse to Buy IPOD?

Excuse to Buy IPOD?

Now I have a good reason to buy an IPOD.

DOOM!

//EDIT Since I posted the link I think it's ok to upload a copyright pic?

West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Ok. Now that's cool. Now I have a reason to get an iPhoto iPod and replace my 3rd Gen 15GB iPod..
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Wow, that is pretty cool, now i have a reason to steal my cosuins Ipod
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Awesome.. finally IPOD's have something worth the expensive cost for me to buy them
    Space For Rent.. =]

I <3 iPods
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

I'm sure they love you too XTC
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Originally posted here by MsMittens
    Ok. Now that's cool. Now I have a reason to get an iPhoto iPod and replace my 3rd Gen 15GB iPod..
    Hey Hey,

That picture is misleading that they have... The photo and mini (two most common ipods that I see floating around) are not supported.... I was looking for an excuse to upgrade my mini to a photo.. but neither of them work... now I have to buy an older 3rd gen and then buy a photo... then I can play with ipodlinux on the 3rd gen, use the photo as my main ipod and turn my mini into a ipod linux testbed.

However that is pretty cool, definately going to have to put it to use.

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

I can picture myself playing that in the line at the movies. Thanks for the info HT. Seems I don't know jack about iPods. Never thought they could stand up to hardcore moutain biking. My old 1st gen MP3 player has been ripped off my bod 5 times. How would iPod handle smashing into a tree?
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

If you are beating the hell out of the pod (like i do) get a mini. they have no moving parts becasue they are flash drives. I also have mine convered in belkins cse which wraps around my arm and makes it a smooth hum that way it doesnt just have an edge that will catch on something. Ive dropped mine atleast a dozen times on concrete and its working like a champ lol
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

Good idea, I'll check into it. Ipod MINI. I am gearing up for some hardcore riding this fall because I have been a lazy ass all summer tinkering around with satellite stuff and house projects.

//EDIT of course according to HT the mini is not supported for Doom.
    West of House