National Vulnerabilities Database launched

Thread: National Vulnerabilities Database launched

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄

August 10, 2005
    The National Institute of Standards and Technology has launched the National Vulnerabilities Database (NVD), a comprehensive collection of computer security weaknesses. NVD collates cybersecurity warnings from various US government sources, including the Computer Emergency Readiness Team (CERT). The database contains about 12,000 listings, with 10 a day being added
    ZDNet: Tech News and White Papers for Government Information Technology Professionals
    National Vulnerability Database

Wow, thats acctualy really interesting I wanna make an interface to this site for my own use. Seems .gov's are finaly getting their act together and realizing how dangerous exploits can be. There should be an ISO standard on exploits like there is with dead pixels.
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.