Why ?!?! I mean...wow

Thread: Why ?!?! I mean...wow

Why ?!?! I mean...wow

http://www.this-page-intentionally-left-blank.org/

WTF is the reason for someone making this, do they really expect people to take part in this ?

To join the TPILB-Project simply create a blank page on your website.
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Whats more ridiculous is the long list of members with nothing but blank pages.

Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week~Kthln01!

Very usefull.

I will create a new one "http://www.this-page-intentionally-left-black.org/".

While your resting, its also a screen saver...
    Meu s癃io

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

Wow i just saw the list of member.....wowww. i dont even know what to say to this.

Campaign: Copyright for Admin!
    Support us
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Flash M0nkey
    you used to get it in exam papers. Say there was 2 pages left at the end of the paper which did not have questions on them they would put "This Page Intentionally Left Blank"

that way you would know that there shouldn't be any questions on the page and it wasn't just a mis-printed copy, missing the last 2 pages of questions

the project itself is old-news however - its just some people having a bit of fun and trying to start a new net fad (which it did several years ago)

v_Ln

Ohhh well i knew about the exam thing, you still get those pages in some exams here. But i mean there's no purpose to leave them on a website...

its just some people having a bit of fun and trying to start a new net fad
    Gotcha.

Re: Why ?!?! I mean...wow

Originally posted here by 妯py展ght
    http://www.this-page-intentionally-left-blank.org/

WTF is the reason for someone making this, do they really expect people to take part in this ?
    I think that they are trying to keep the custom of titling blank pages "This page intentionally left blank" instead of Memo page or for your memo. Matter of emotions only, non-profit organizations might participate. I don't think that MS would make a blank page for this sake. Not really an important idea, but still many people believ in some TOO ROMANTIC ideas ....

Cheers
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster