Boy laughs too hard at movie
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boy laughs too hard at movie

Banned

Boy laughs too hard at movie

http://www.recordonline.com/archive/...8/laughter.htm

I can't fathom someone doing this............."he's laughing too hard at the movie". It's a G-rated film!
    I don't know how high you would have to be to actually go through with that logic. They should be sued for poor management at the least. I don't want to see any giant settlements but I do want to see a life long movie pass and some money........ I really want to see the person/ "manager" in the public spotlight. Oh man, I'm sure the public is going to RIDE his ass. What a looser.

Look at that picture. I seriously could not tell that little boy to leave "March of the Penguins"! Poor management and poor management of brain cells.

Kids laugh off each other’s laughs. Plus he has that "tiny" Tim look.

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    Someone must have complained to the manager. Bet they are keeping a low profile.

When this guy gets sacked let him know that he has just the right people skills and attitude to become a Traffic Warden in Edinburgh.

Parking Tickets for Ambulance and Hearse
    The "Enforcer" traffic wardens in Edinburgh hit a new low this week when they slapped a parking ticket on an ambulance which had pulled up outside a house of a wheel-chair-bound patient who was going for her weekly treatment at Liberton Hospital. The fine was slapped on the vehicle because it was illegally parked on a road during the morning rush-hour. The ambulance was only parked for a few minutes while the crew went in to fetch the patient for her appointment. This incident came soon after a hearse had been given a parking ticket as it parked to collect a coffin for a funeral. The private company which employs the traffic wardens in the capital admitted that the ticket for the ambulance was "a mistake" and undertook to reissue guidelines to their staff.

It's a friggin' matinee. What do you expect kids to do.

The person (pinhead) who complained was probably having trouble following the plot. Those G films can be tricky to follow.

I can see if the kid was throwing stuff or something like that, but based on this article, they're out of line.

We'll have to wait and see the other side of the story.

They should have a private screening for the family and their friends as a PR move.
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

as many movies that i have been to, i have never seen anyone being kicked out unless they were in the movie illegally or performing some type of questionable activity.

Obviously the writer put comical content into the movie so that people could LAUGH.
    If movie theaters have laugh volume restrictions and laugh time limits, they should post them outside or during the previews.

This story is nonsense.
    Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week~Kthln01!

Hey Hey,

How can you people read this stuff and not expect me to insult the US? However, I'm not going to this time.

I will say that this is ****ING ridiculous (and yes... I believe that was necessary in this case.... the usuall f@#$ wouldn't do)..

I've been to a lot of movies.... when I first moved down for college I was going at least twice a week, sometimes more... I still go quite a bit. I've seen people laugh out loud... I've laughed quite loud... I've sat on the backs of seats, had contests to see who could get more gummi bears stuck to the screen (and in inappropriate places at the time of the shot.... you just lick the gummi bear and throw).. At Joe Dirt I yelled out that the movie was a f@#$ing riot (see no need for it here).... and I Hannible I yelled out that I wanted to taste human brains (after the sauting of the brains scene) and asked if anyone wanted to volunteer... I've also done some stupid things at movies.. food fights, etc... and I've never once been asked to leave...

I'd say more but it would be taken as insults to the US so that's all I have to say on the subject.

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

ive seen some of that done in the US too, HT.
    And those people werent kicked out either.

I dont understand any of the reasoning behind this. I cant even think of a halfway-decent reason for what happened.
    Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week~Kthln01!

this is just the parents version and they say here that they want loews to do whatever it takes to make ammends (10-20-50k?) so id tend to agree with whatthe. we really need to hear the other side of the story.

for quit a few years now ive been hearing people complain that managemant only cares about the money. once you've paid to get in their responsibility to the patron seems to end at the door. it seemed a few were always allowed to be as disruptive as they wanted with managemant doing nothing to control it.

personnally im sick and tired of parents that let their kids run wild in public. these wonder children can do anything they want, disturb anybody they feel like at anytime that pleases them. there's such a thing as having consideration for you're fellow man (species not gender).

if i were unfortunate enough to have a handicapped child with me in the theater and saw that the actions of that child were completely un-nerving to everyone else in the theater, and not just because they resented the presence of the handicapped, i would feel it my duty to leave and find some other form of entertainment in the future. i dont think it's everyone else's resonsibility unless they've agreed to accept it. of course there are a very few good hearted people that actually feel that it is their responsibility...but really its not.

was the child just laughing too loudly which was deemed inappropriat by some selfish creeps or was he screaming and laughing like a banshee all the while he was there not allowing anyone else in the theater to even follow the film.?

other people take there children to the movies to have a good time as well and have a right to the entertainment that they've paid for. that should be defended by management.

to me it all depends on what really happened.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    this is just the parents version and they say here that they want loews to do whatever it takes to make ammends (10-20-50k?) so id tend to agree with whatthe. we really need to hear the other side of the story.

for quit a few years now ive been hearing people complain that managemant only cares about the money. once you've paid to get in their responsibility to the patron seems to end at the door. it seemed a few were always allowed to be as disruptive as they wanted with managemant doing nothing to control it.

personnally im sick and tired of parents that let their kids run wild in public. these wonder children can do anything they want, disturb anybody they feel like at anytime that pleases them. there's such a thing as having consideration for you're fellow man (species not gender).

if i were unfortunate enough to have a handicapped child with me in the theater and saw that the actions of that child were completely un-nerving to everyone else in the theater, and not just because they resented the presence of the handicapped, i would feel it my duty to leave and find some other form of entertainment in the future. i dont think it's everyone else's resonsibility unless they've agreed to accept it. of course there are a very few good hearted people that actually feel that it is their responsibility.

was the child just laughing too loudly which was deemed inappropriat by some selfish creeps or was he screaming and laughing like a banshee all the while he was there not allowing anyone else in the theater to even follow the film.?

other people take there children to the movies to have a good time as well and have a right to the entertainment that they've paid for. that should be defended by management.

to me it all depends on what really happened.

Hey Hey,

I have to disagree with most of that... That's actually quite rude to handicapped people... This is supposed to be a world of tolerance.. If someone is making too much noise because they don't know any better, you deal with it... They have the same right to be there that you do... If it's bothering you... you leave and come back at another time... Most movie theatres have a policy that they'll refund your money if you leave in the first 15 or 30 minutes... Most of the theatres here call the matinee Tots Time or Movie and a Baby... they're designed for little children and are normally quite noisey... Children are loud by default... If you're going to a movie with children... you have to expect it... You go to a late show if you want quiet during a movie...

Saying a handicapped child can't enjoy a movie in the theatre because they're a little too loud... good lord... why don't we say that crippled people don't get wheelchair spots at the mall.. My having to walk a little further bothers me.... maybe we should take those spots away and make them first come first serve... At my college the handicap washrooms are individual washrooms... unlike the public washrooms that are used by several people at once... Perhaps they should have to use the same washrooms I use... Why should they get the privacy when I don't...

Matinee's have always existed for children... if it's too loud... too ****ing bad.. suck it up or remove yourself...

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    that is totally stupid! he is just a kid, let a kid be a kid!
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

so you're both saying you wouldn't mind if someone sat a serverly autistic child in the middle of your handicapped children? you wouldn't mind when he started throughing his arms around in your crippled children's faces and banging his head against their wheel chairs? why they might even enjoy watching him bite himself until he blead.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”