Thread: Use a proxy tunnel for any port?

Use a proxy tunnel for any port?

In school I had a buddy that made a program called proxy stabber. You typed in the desired port that you wanted to connect to on the remote computer and the local port of which to redirect to that port through a proxy. For example, If I wanted to connect to an ftp server on 65.76.12.32(random) and I wanted to use a proxy to connect to the ftp server. I would enter 65.76.12.32:21 as destination and use port 2101 on local host to redirect all traffic from port 2101 to 65.76.12.32:21. I would also have to enter the proxy server's address, Which was any standard proxy server. I know this can be done because I have done it many times. I no longer have his software. He programmed in Visual Basic 6 about 4 years ago. Using winsock..... I am just curios if anyone knows what I am talking about or could help me remake his program. It was very useful to say the least.

Thanks,
    Nathan

it's a port redirector.

Foundstone has one http://www.foundstone.com/resources/assessment.htm

there's many around and i wouldn't choose one made in vb because of its size.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Thanks

We used VB because we were about 15 or 16 and VB is easy I will try that program out.... If it is not what I was looking for... I am currently working on my version of Proxy Stabber. Thanks for the link. I will upload my project if I have to continue it...

Thanks,
    Nate

Fpipe appears to be a useful tool but not what I was looking for.... If I were to connect to port 21 on 32.54.32.1 and my Ip was 65.74.32.12.... I would like my IP to appear as either a proxy server's address or as 32.54.32.1's localhost(127.0.0.1). It would appear that Fpipe would work great for a localhost spoof. I know for sure that what I am talking about can be done..... I am going to work on my project tonight... looks like I will be doing it in C++ because Visual Studio.net is the biggest bullshit program I ever used..... Thanks for your help. If you know of a program that will accomplish what I am talking about.... I would appericiate it.

Thanks again,
    Nathan

you can delete the post by clicking on the edit button...
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

Thanks.. I am new to forums..... I will get it figured out someday.