Originally posted here by lostit44
Sorry folks I juct copied the email message and deleted the other from my email. I did not even think to send it to paypal or Spamcops my first reaction to these is delete.
Oh, that's okay. These spammers are sending these emasils to quite a few people so sooner or later they will be reported by someone who does report these scams. I tend to report them myself, but reporting always takes some time and should be done within one or two days after receiving the message. In general, ISP's will store logs of any email traffic for a few days before it gets archived or even deleted. So in general they won't take much action anymore when an email is a bit old. Your email was already too old by now.

And I agree, it is a shame that people are scamming others this way. But I think it's even worse that people are actually fooled by these scammers. These scams would stop very soon if no one would be fooled by them anymore. But as long as there's one fool out there who will let his own bank account plundered, these scams will continue to exist. I feel no pity for these victims, though. They've become a victim of their own greed. I do feel pity for the other victims in these scam cases. I've heard that some of these scam victims "borrowed" money from their companies or took it from the savings accounts of their kids or whatever, just to have the "10% investment" that they have to make to earn back millions...