Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Confuzzzzzzzzed

"%69%6C%6F%76%65%65%73%63%61%70%65%63%6F%64%65%73" would appear to be scipt kiddie talk..... which would explain why ¤The¤Spe©ialist answered it so fast. I wish I was a scipt kiddie......
    yes...hex is script kiddie talk.
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

I can tell you that 80 % of people here do a google search first before answering ANY questions someone asks, and if everybody did search google without posting here, AO would be emtpy...it's just more convinient to search google then type the answer out yourself, especially when it'sa long copmplicated answer.
    O.G at A.O

Well if everyone searched google.... without knowing what they were talking about... then how could you get accurate answers. If I had a question.... and everyone was gonna reply with google answers.... why then should I ask AO when I can ask google... or even better... Yahoo. I would hope that more then 20% of the answers are genuine knowledge not just search engine material. O well, I understand what your saying.... but from my knowledge and understanding... a scipt kiddie is not really something to be proud of.

Here is what I found on yahoo:
    "Script kiddie

A hacker or cracker who uses existing programs or compiles prewritten scripts in order to find weaknesses on target systems. These users don’t always understand the complexities of the scripts they are executing and therefore do not always realize the damage they inflict. "

Hey look, I can talk like a script kiddie..... http://www.softempire.com/leet-speak.html

I7 74k3z r341 7413n7 70 b3 4 5cip7 kiddi3.... I b31i3v3 7h47 I h4v3 wh47 i7 74k3z..... teh 4bi1i7y 70 u53 g00g13.. 0ppz y4h00.

You know what's really said. I Could read that like a normal sentence
    O.G at A.O

why then should I ask AO when I can ask google
    actually...its recomended for most things you search google first. Hell a lot of the time if the topic is relavent ot this community google will point to an article here.

Yea XTC, I would agree with that... Yahoo is how I ran across this forum and I decided to join because I have been in the computer "security" world since i was 13 years old. I figured it would be a good idea to join in with a few other people who shared my similar interests and it is why I would hope that everyone wasn't running to google to answer my questions... I am very familar with search engines and can find anything I need.... I wish everyone would be like that... my job would be easier.

©opy®ight.... I also relize that that is just leet speak.... not all the other popular talk that script kiddies use. I know that some people can read that like a normal sentence... that is why more advanced script kiddies developed other forms of speaking..... I guess I am sort of a script kiddie myself... I just never got along with the other kiddies

I also relize that that is just leet speak
    its not leet speak...its HEX, simple HEX.

here a link so anyone can do this.

http://www.mikezilla.com/exp0012.html

yay a hex to ascii converter...how is this so hard to get?

leet speak is what i posted a second ago... hex was what this thread was about.... and no... its not hard. Thats why they don't call them script fathers or script masters.....

I have been in the computer "security" world since i was 13 years old.
    And what are you 14 now, come on dude relax and just admit you did post a bit with out thinking. I mean if some one posts a question and you dont know the answer but you find it that is not skiddi at all to post your wording of what you found to help others.

No its not bad to post what you find from a search engine, I just hope that someone knows what they are talking about... not just what they read. Thats like telling rumors from the National Enquirer just because it says so. And no I am not 14 and yes maybe I did post without thinking..... It's not like it took a whole lot of thinking to solve his problem or to discuss leet talk.....