Flight Joystick

Thread: Flight Joystick

Flight Joystick

My brother wants to buy a flight joystick but wants to know if you can use a flight joystick to play FPS games since he doesn't really play flight simulators. Can anyone help me with that?
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

I really don't understand the logic in that, but a controller should be programmable to do whatever you want with it. I think it would work for FPS games although it might take some getting used to.

This on here i found can do it:

First time flight sim players could easily be daunted by the sheer volume of gadgets, buttons and options (a possible total of 90 presets) but the SST Proramming software that's supplied guides you through the various functions in a highly user-friendly manner. It's designed to work with other game genres as well as flight sims, so you could use it for first person shooters, etc. (though probably not for driving games!).
    http://www.itreviews.co.uk/hardware/h707.htm
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...