word issues

Thread: word issues

word issues

I'm trying to put pictures on a document I'm working on. I'm using windows xp and word 2002. When I copy and paste the pictures off of the internet, but when I scroll down on my document and back up to where the picture is, it's gone. I'm able to click on it, change something about it and it'll display until I scroll down and back up again. then it's gone all over again. Driving me up a wall.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn\'t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae.The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

try saving the pictures off the internet and then opening them into the document from the saved file.
    Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week~Kthln01!

problem is the pictures are only used long enough to print out. so after we're done then we don't need them saved anymore... and its annoying to have to hunt down and delete 20 pics. copy and paste doesn't work. We've tried saving them to a file on the hard drive. Seems to be an issue with word's display properties, but I'm by no means a genius on word so... uh....
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn\'t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae.The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

do the pictures show up in print preview?

some pictures take a long time to load on a page, if they are large. the picture might still be there, just hasnt loaded yet.
    Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week~Kthln01!