Router Login Program
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Router Login Program

Router Login Program

I want to make a visual basic program that can log into my router without having to input anything. Basically I want to make a program that can test a router's default passwords but I want it to be automated... I can do this with scripting but I was wondering how to fill in a login dialog on a router using VB6. I guess for now I will use a AutoIt.... its powerful enough to accomplish what I want to do.

Thanks,
    Nate

may i ask why, Is it just to practis programing or is their an actual reason behind this program. or are you trying to make a brut forcer but not just comeing out and saying it. if you want search google for vb code for a brute forcer and that should have what you need if your making a brute forcer or if you just want to make a program that tryes one default password just adapt the code to what you need.

I appoligize

I just wanted to appoligize for this post:

yea... its something like a brute forcer.... and i searched "yahoo" but not for a brute forcer code. That wasn't the intent of my program..... I am not an experienced programmer but I wanted to know how to fill in a router dialog with VB6. If i wanted a brute forcer that someone else wrote I guess I could go look for it on "google".

My question is this: did you find this post because you wanted to continue bugging me or were u actually trying to help me out.... ha doubt it was to help.

Please go find someone else to annoy o and please learn how to spell (http://www.spellex.com/speller.htm).

Before you edit your post:

"may i ask why, Is it just to practis programing or is their an actual reason behind this program. or are you trying to make a brut forcer but not just comeing out and saying it. if you want search google for vb code for a brute forcer and that should have what you need if your making a brute forcer or if you just want to make a program that tryes one default password just adapt the code to what you need."

"practis" is supposed to be practice
    "their" is not the proper word for there
    "brut" isn't that a spray for old men
    "tryes" i assume that is trys
    "programing" not sure but i think its programming?

I am just curious? did all your posts come by annoying people with retarted posts?

Originally posted here by NateDoggzDotNU
    yea... its something like a brute forcer.... and i searched "yahoo" but not for a brute forcer code. That wasn't the intent of my program..... I am not an experienced programmer but I wanted to know how to fill in a router dialog with VB6. If i wanted a brute forcer that someone else wrote I guess I could go look for it on "google".

My question is this: did you find this post because you wanted to continue bugging me or were u actually trying to help me out.... ha doubt it was to help.

Please go find someone else to annoy o and please learn how to spell (http://www.spellex.com/speller.htm).

Before you edit your post:

may i ask why, Is it just to practis programing or is their an actual reason behind this program. or are you trying to make a brut forcer but not just comeing out and saying it. if you want search google for vb code for a brute forcer and that should have what you need if your making a brute forcer or if you just want to make a program that tryes one default password just adapt the code to what you need.

"practis" is supposed to be practice
    "their" is not the proper word for there
    "brut" isn't that a spray for old men
    "tryes" i assume that is trys
    "programing" not sure but i think its programming?

I am just curious? did all your post come by annoying people with retarted posts?

Nate, calm down a bit there. I don't think it's too wise to ask a question then try to flame someone who tried to help you - not cool man... I realize you are a bit new here so all I'm saying is chill out a bit. Whether or not he was trying to help you (and he did offer some advice), I really think you should have just taken a step back....

With an attitude like you displayed in this post, you won't last long here. Just my opinions, you can listen or not, it's not my problem.
    - Maverick

O I was just looking at the new threads and yours was one of them so I thought I would ask and give you the advice of looking for some code that some one else has written so you could learn from that. You should not bring things from one thread to another I don’t I was being serious with my post and you should be with yours. And just to let you know I don’t think you’re going to be hanging around hear long.

Well riot.... i appreciate your advice... if i get kicked because i am tired of getting flamed by people like you then i won't shed a tear.... and why is it that if i flame someone in the same manner that i have been flamed that its so wrong and such a bad attitude... i am just following the examples set by other people on this site.....

annoying you all day go back to the thread one post.

posted Today 06:07 PM
    (post #19)

quote:
    I have been in the computer "security" world since i was 13 years old.

And what are you 14 now, come on dude relax and just admit you did post a bit with out thinking. I mean if some one posts a question and you dont know the answer but you find it that is not skiddi at all to post your wording of what you found to help others.
    Because you got flamed because you called some one a skiddi for answering some ones question and your flaming people just for giving you a straight answer.

Originally posted here by NateDoggzDotNU
    Well riot.... i appreciate your advice... if i get kicked because i am tired of getting flamed by people like you then i won't shed a tear.

Nate, we are all here to learn and help each other, at least that's why I'm here. Just let it go man, this is a great community - just take a step back, learn the ropes a bit, and you'll be fine.
    - Maverick

Ok so you weren't in it all by yourself.... that thread has been annoying me all day... u were the first to make a comment to me that i considered a flame and then said "nice" when i got flamed again. I will have to make a new post just so someone can really answer my question or maybe i should just wait to get banned because of kindergarten script kiddie games. It is rediculous the amount of times i have been flamed but i flame one person and i get a negative comment. I don't wanna arguee all the time... that was not the intent in joining this forum, but the first day i got flamed by some moron.... he sent me a PM....... i think its rediculous that people sit around all day on their computers looking for someone to flame or talk bad to. I appoligize for feeling this way but its the way i feel.

Nate, we are all here to learn and help each other, at least that's why I'm here. Just let it go man, this is a great community - just take a step back, learn the ropes a bit, and you'll be fine.
    Listen to Maverick Nate cuz my post was sincere I was trying to help you out, I dont care that I flamed you in a diffrent thread because you said something to someone befor. You have a question and I have a suggestion for that question i am going to post it to try and help you thats what we are all hear for. Also dont get pissed at some one for flaming you and get nasty like that cuz every one has been flamed by some one for saying some stupid thing and then later that person dosen't care about your little comment they not going to track you down and be an ass because of it.

Dude dont start a diffrent thread just ask your question and I will try to help you I know a few programming languages ie python, vb6.0 and basic c and c++.