can sum1 tell me what this means?

Thread: can sum1 tell me what this means?

can sum1 tell me what this means?

i met some skiddie-ish person got on a message board yesterday touting about how 1337 he is, etc. well i was bored so i went to the site in his profile and saw some funny stuff. apparently he's part of some kind of aol, visual basic, hacking ring and they have all these pictures of themselves flashing gang signs and exteding their middle fingers

anyway, i checked out his "hacking" page and saw a couple of "tools"(which i'm pretty sure contain viruses) and i cant make heads or tails of some of the tool descriptions, can anybody else?:

based on this code snippet of his that i found with google, he seems to be making up 1337 sounding terms for ordinary things, finding your external ip == IP Stealing, for instance.

first one:
    CPU Death Ping v 2.0
    Creator: (xyr0x)
    Submitted: (xyr0x)
    Misc:
    CPU Death Ping v 2.0 Includes ICMP/UDP/TCP/
    Flooder a DoSer, IP stealer, and 2 Variations
    of IP Pings (settings are configurable) Both
    with Loop, and Hide, and a Mass Website Visitor.
    -whats the difference between a flooder and DoSer? i thought they were the same thing basically
    -whats an ip pinger? this sounds rediculous to me but what are the features: loop, hide, and mass website visitor?
    loop: ping repeatedly?
    hide:??? how can you hide a ping?
    mass website visitor: for visiting one website lots of times(why?) or lots of diferent websites very quickly(again, why?)

second one:
    CGI Logger
    Creator: (Dreaded Knight)
    Misc:
    a VERY Good and Reliable CGI Logge

this i'm pretty sure is a trojan or something since the first result on google for "cgi logger" is an alert about a spyware program called "CGI Logger".

-what exactly is a cgi logger? i have no idea and from the spyware descriptions on google. i cant tell if a cgi logger is just a trojan or if there are actual cgi loggers that people use out there and sum1 named their spyware cgi logger to get people to download and run it.

Man, what a great site. Way to uphold the stereotype skiddie image! And someone should really tell this guy HE'S WHITE.

mass website visitor: for visiting one website lots of times(why?) or lots of diferent websites very quickly(again, why?)
    I'm presuming it would be for providing a kind of Denial of Service (DOS) attack, as in eating up bandwidth by visiting over and over and over until the site goes down. I'm not sure though, have to wait and see what the experts around here have to say.

Regal Making Handler
    "email your self this code snipit"

LMAO
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

And someone should really tell this guy HE'S WHITE.
    He's ain't white.. his great-great-great grandfather was hispanic. Either that or he's 100% wigger. Aight, dawg?
    Space For Rent.. =]

Banned
    If you guys like the site so much... im surprised none of you signed the guest book.

Oh sweet jesus christ. That.... that site right there. THE definition of a douche bag. I mean it. If you were to personify a douche bag, it would be an incomplete work without linking to that site. That guy is an utter nut-sack.

H4RDC0R3 VB Hacker. 1M 50 31337.

This should be in Humor.
    Oh, by the way, someone cracked that Judy Patch 'intro to computer hardware' ... gay.
    THAT was funny.
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

LMFAO... The intro of his site is genious !!

hide:??? how can you hide a ping?
    I think that would be a spoofed "sender" of the ping.. You won't get anything back.. And someone else is 'blamed' for the ping (he gets the pong)..
    Not sure though what a hidden ping means in wigger though..

I think the word most used in the background music of his site is a good summary of the site as a whole.. **** !!
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Flash M0nkey
    second one:
    CGI Logger
    Creator: (Dreaded Knight)
    Misc:
    a VERY Good and Reliable CGI Logge

this i'm pretty sure is a trojan or something since the first result on google for "cgi logger" is an alert about a spyware program called "CGI Logger".
    at a guess it is a notify script (didn't download to test)
    victim installs app - app conects to cgi script on web, script logs there IP time/date etc

could be used in conjunction with a RAT so that you can tell when a person is online and can therefore connect to them. Not as popular anymore as most RATs will have their own notification built in. (for example sub7 had ICQ, email and IRC notification - not sure if it had cgi tho?)