Protesters Target Wounded
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Protesters Target Wounded

Protesters Target Wounded

ANTI-WAR PROTESTERS TARGET WOUNDED AT ARMY HOSPITAL
    Wed Aug 2005 24 21:20:05 ET

Anti-war protestors besieged wounded and disabled soldiers at Walter Reed Hospital in Washington, D.C, a new web report will claim!

CNSNews.com is planning to run an expose featuring interviews with both protestors and veterans, as well as shots of protest signs with slogans like “Maimed for a Lie.”

The conservative outlet will post video evidence of the wounded veterans being taunted by protesters, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

Source
    i have to visit a VA hospital and a VA home for disabled soldiers frequently. if i happen to see something like this going on...this old boy's going to jail
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Hi Tedob,

Amazing...isn't it...how a group of so-called anti-war pacifists...can turn into a mob of violent protestors...

I say automatic enlistment! Commit a violent act you're automatically drafted and sent to the front lines...where violence actually has some beneficial outcome.

Don't send violent people to jail...draft them...classify them as ' body armour 'and send them to war as shields for the good troops.

Eg

Ack Phuttt!

You take the shilling, and you do the job?

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Don't send violent people to jail...draft them...classify them as ' body armour'

Now THAT'S a stroke of GENIUS ..........

Just like when you hear of the animal 'welfare' brigade throwing paint over some old lay in a fur coat........

yet you NEVER see 'em throwing paint over some 'Hells Angels' for wearing leather
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    Give them heavy boots and set them up as minefield clearance teams.

Fly them to China and tell them to protest about the abuse of human rights in the country.

Fly them to Iran and get them to protest for womens rights.

If there are any of them left after that fly them to Rockall and tlet them protest about whatever else they feel like. Then leave the buggers there.

Banned
    Originally posted here by Egaladeist
    Hi Tedob,

Amazing...isn't it...how a group of so-called anti-war pacifists...can turn into a mob of violent protestors...

I say automatic enlistment! Commit a violent act you're automatically drafted and sent to the front lines...where violence actually has some beneficial outcome.

Don't send violent people to jail...draft them...classify them as ' body armour 'and send them to war as shields for the good troops.

Eg
    I don't think it's a good idea to send violent people to the front line if your mission is intended to be a peace mission. Don't forget, the war in Iraq and Afghanistan is meant to bring piece and order (and demoburocracy) to those areas.

I do agree with these protestors, though. I feel this war is based on a lie. Yet I strongly disagree with the methods used by these protesting people.

Actually, this reminds me of the murder of Pim Fortuyn, a Dutch politician who had a very big chance to be elected a few years back. The murderer as an Animal Rights activists who killed Pim because Pim was supporting the fur industry and if Pim would be elected, a lot of foxes and ferrets would have been gassed and skinned in the Netherlands. Apparantly this murderer (Volkert van der Graaf) thought he could stop these plans by a single murder...

And this reminds me of some other situation that happened in the Netherlands. Animal Right activists going into a Fur Farm and opening all the cages of all those animals. However, many of the animals they had freed were extremely tame and unused to living in the wild. Some were caught but most died by startvation, became prey for all kinds of predators or were just run over by cars. By freeing these animals, they did not save their lives. All they did was give these animals a different (nastier) way to die...

Katja:

I don't think it's a good idea to send violent people to the front line if your mission is intended to be a peace mission.
    Ah to be young and naive. Some one around here has a sig that sums things up the best. "Fighting for peace, is like ****ing for Virginity"

If you're going to fight, then fight.

aspman has it right

Give them heavy boots and set them up as minefield clearance teams.

Fly them to China and tell them to protest about the abuse of human rights in the country.

Fly them to Iran and get them to protest for womens rights.

If there are any of them left after that fly them to Rockall and tlet them protest about whatever else they feel like. Then leave the buggers there.
    Those pussy protesters would just get in the way in a combat zone. Until these *******s see combat first hand they better not let me catch them protesting veterans, active duty, even weekend warriors. Anyone can agree or disagree with waging war. I personally think this war is a waste of resources and time. But Solders follow orders and most perform with honor and should never be protested against.
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

AOs Resident Troll
    I agree that this war is based on lies...and a waste of resources.....

But I would never blame the soldiers for this mess...

I have expressed myself on this issue and the current administration in the US....

Its all about controling the oil......and the Bush family friends

Thats who they should be protesting against ..IMHO of course

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Custom User
    The problem is that you get a lot of people who are more hooked on the act of protesting than actually giving a sh** about the issues involved. If they did think about it for a minute, they would realise (as people have already pointed out) that soldier follow orders and it is simply destructive protesting against them.

I personally consider myself to be a pacifist, but I like to think that I know who the warmongers are and can have respect for soldiers, who lay down their lives for people they don't even know, whilst still being against the act of war.

ac

Banned
    The problem with pacifism is that there are always people out there who will use pacifists for target-practice. In those situations, pacifists become a dying breed. Think about China. Years ago, hundreds of students protesting in a non-violent way. And the army just driving around with tanks and guns and basically kick the hell out of those pacifists. No wonder that even in extreme situations, pacifists start to think about self-preservation and start becoming violent...

Being a true pacifist is extremely difficult and will probably get you killed. Or at least cause you a lot of troubles in life. Ever heard about Ghandi? Seen the movie? That guy was a real, extreme pacifist. He got beaten up, sent to prison for several years and was basically spit upon by quite a few people. Only to end up being shot by one of those people for whom he did all this. You would think that the people who followed him would use the same principles but no... There's always some pacifist who defends pacifism with all possible weapons.

Technically, you could call G.W. Bush a pacifist too. He has the control over a huge army and best of all, nuclear weapons. He can force others to stay peaceful, or else...

It's all about control here. Those protesting people want to speed some process of bringing peace to those areas up a bit. Violence has a tendency to speed things up a bit, but it also tends to go wrong in many cases. Say, for example, there's a cow on the road and you want her to get off the road. Talking is no use because she won't listen. Bribery through offering some grass might lure her off the road, slowly. But she could decide to walk to you, eat some grass and then walk back on the road. No, the fastest way is to kick her in the ass and then watch her run away from the road...
    Or watch her turn around quickly before she impales you on her horns. Violence can lead to more violence...