Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Protesters Target Wounded

AOs Resident Troll
    This article...

http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/rev...ervice_ID=9528

Shows the defense companies making money from this war.....alot of money..

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Regal Making Handler
    The trouble with demonstrations, of any type, is rent a mob...............Look closely at a a group of demonstrations and, mostly, you will see the same faces apearing time after time.

These are the sad muppets that get there jollies by causing trouble.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

I feel this war is based on a lie.
    Its all about controling the oil.
    I wonder if the millions of Iraqis that Saddam killed before we removed him, agree with you.

edit:
    i have to visit a VA hospital and a VA home for disabled soldiers frequently. if i happen to see something like this going on...this old boy's going to jail
    Well Tedob1 make sure there's at least two racks in the cell, because you wouldn't be the only one. Regardless of our various views on the war, those soldiers and sailors are what make it possible for us to have the freedom to air our views.
    Connection refused, try again later.

I'm not going to get into the debat about why bush went to war under orders of the saudi's but I would be more than happy to join you guys in the cell.
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

Banned
    It is a known fact that while Saddam ruled, millions of Iraqi people had to suffer. But do not forget that Saddam, in his own sick way, made the country one single unity. The USA invaded Iraq blaming it for it's share in the 9/11 attacks and because Iraq supposedly controls large amounts of weapons of mass destruction.
    As it turned out, Iraq was not involved in the 9/11 attack and I'm pretty sure Saddam disapproved it because he knew the USA would cause him some very serious damage if something bad happened in the USA that could even be remotely linked to him. This guy has been in power for several decenia. He isn't that stupid!
    Of course, the other excuse are the WMDs. Weapons that haven't really been found yet. Of course, some traces were found but apparantly Iraq did follow the UN requirement of destroying the WMDs that it used to have. There's still no clear evidence that Saddam still had the control over large amounts of those weapons. So that's the second excuse for this war that seems to be false.

And are the Iraqi really that happy now that Saddam is gone? The whole area is now a complete warzone, with all kinds of random killings. People fighting each other in the streets, suicide bombers blowing themselves up with as many Iraqi police officers and soldiers as possible, small areas where people are still offering a lot of resistance, snipers all over the country using anything that moves as target practice. And in the meantime the country still doesn't seem to profit from all the oil that is exported from it. Where does all the money go that this oil is providing? Well, it seems to me that quite a few American companies (like construction companies) are getting a large share of the profit that's made by the oil. I could be wrong of course, but it's just an observation...