Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "God hates fags"

"God hates fags"

So you thought the anti-war protest at walter reed army hospital was low...well catch this:

"God hates fags" and "God hates you."

SMYRNA, Tenn. (AP) - Members of a church say God is punishing American soldiers for defending a country that harbors gays, and they brought their anti-gay message to the funerals Saturday of two Tennessee soldiers killed in Iraq.
    Disgusting details
    arn't these the very words of the animals we're fighting?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

...but he does, doesn't he?
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

I hate religious fanatics such as this. They fall into the exact same category as Al-Queda in my book. Different sides of the same ignorance. Will people ever learn, or will humanity implode?

http://www.fallwell.com/momOFgaySON.html

That article is along the same lines as this and is just as much of an atrocity.

Oh, and check out the bullshit that people are using to support evolution which as a byproduct wipes out all intelligence. http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...home-headlines

It's ok to feed adults complete bullshit, they are supposed to be able to fish through the lies, but telling little kids that dino's roamed the earth and were friendly until adam and eve at the fruit is ****ing ignorance. That's something to start a war over...
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

Originally posted here by rcgreen
    ...but he does, doesn't he?
    If I remember my Sunday School days correctly, god hates hypocrites too. Which makes all that lovely "love your neighbor" and "do unto others" stuff pretty bad when paired with "god hates fags".
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Hmmm,

The actual basis in Scripture isn't that clear either.....................................a bit in Exodus amongst some really weird stuff?

Nothing in the 10 Commandments or the Gospels?

Banned
    Let's put it simple, okay? God loves everyone, it's that simple. Yet there are lyers out there who claim God hates &lt;fill in some group of people&gt;. Simple examples of these lies:
    God hates fags
    God hates Iraki's
    God hates Hackers
    God hates dinosaurs (and thus they're all dead)
    God hates Japan
    God hates Bush
    God hates Atheists
    God hates fornicaters

It always amazes me how people are using religion just for their own Personal gains. It's just such an easy thing to say, isn't it? Why should something happen? Because God wants it to happen.

Those terrorists who landed a couple of airplanes in the Twin Towers were just doing what God wanted. Those guys who blew themselves up in the London subway were just doing what God wanted. And Bush invaded Iraq also because God wanted this to happen. (It's very logical to attack Iraq if your enemy happens to be in Afghanistan...)

Well, God wanted me to say this. Don't blame me because this is His opinion. And if you disagree, I can only say that God thinks you suck. God will hate you if you disagree with me...

its not so bad that a small group of people said these things...who cares. but to go to the funeral services of fallen soldiers and tell the families that god killed their sons because god hates them! im sorry but these people should really be arrested, prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law locked away for a long, long time .
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

No offence but Rev. Fred Phelps needs to go back to Bible school ... I wonder how many of his classes he slept through ....

Here is my take on things .... Does God hate fags?... Lets put it this way 'NO. Now does God approve of homosexuality? Of course not. Can a person truly be a Christian and at the same time a practicing homosexual? No (1 Corinthians 6:9).

Should people go around waiving "God hates fags" signs ?? Of course not its rude and simply ignorant .

Should they spend more time reading their Bibles ? Yes

Why ?? Well lets see ...

[1]Ephesians 4:15 instructs Christians to "speak the truth...in love."
    [2]1 Peter 3:15 teaches us to proclaim the truth, but to do so with "gentleness and respect."

Maybe he forgot to read that part of the Bible ... like most Christians that I've come across who spout "I hate homos" garbage and what not ....

B.T.W this is coming from a guy who's gone to church .... No I dont believe everything I hear I do questions things from time to time ....

I love everybody ....
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

Regal Making Handler
    I hate fags as well.................................They cost a fortune and give you cancer/lung desease/stain your teath/give you bad breath, etc.

I get through about 50 roll ups a week though.............Go figuer.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Banned
    Originally posted here by Agent_Steal
    Here is my take on things .... Does God hate fags?... Lets put it this way 'NO. Now does God approve of homosexuality? Of course not. Can a person truly be a Christian and at the same time a practicing homosexual? No (1 Corinthians 6:9).
    I don't want to start a biblical discussion here, since the discussion about if God approves homosexuality or not is already going on for several millenia. For the ancient Greeks, it wasn't that special anyways. Alexander the Great was well-known for the fact that he had a male lover. And Christianity and homosexuality? There's a site called Religious Tolerance that discusses the Biblical view on homosexuality.

One thing you should never forget is that the Bible you've been reading is a translation and not the real original scripts. There will be some tralslation errors in it but worse, the tralslators might have added their personal view about homosexuality to these translations, condemning more people than the original scripts.

But here of course lies a major problem with the Bible and many other similar books about the Origin of this world. The Qu'ran, for example, is similar to the Bible yet with some suprising twists. And of course the Bible is based upon older Jewish scriptures that also seem to differ on a few points with the Bible. For example, in some scripts you'll learn that Lilith was the first wife of Adam. But Adam abused her or whatever and she ran away. Thus Adam wanted a new wife, preferable one that was more obedient. So God created a wife out of Adam's own flesh because his own flesh would obey him.

But if homosexuality is so disliked by God then why does it occur so often in this world? Not only amongst humans but also amongst several other species. Several bird species are known to have homosexual relations, although biologists blame the similarities between the genders for these errors. Storks for example. Both male and female stork look very similar. So it is assumed that sometimes a male makes a mistake and accidently seduces another male instead of a female. They will try to breed but of course no eggs will come from this relationship. (Yet in the Netherlands they have been experimenting by taking freshly layed eggs from other stork nests and then putting them in the nests of the gay storks. These gay couples will actually breed on those eggs and raise the young birds as their own. And the nest from where the eggs were taken? Well, they don't remove all the eggs. They just reduce the number of eggs in the nest. That has an added advantage because the young would have less competition for food that way.
    But other animal species are also known for their sexual (mis)behaviour. Try Google for Bonobo Chimpanzees. You will find information about an ape species that is about as sexual as humans. Funnier, it's a species where females openly have sex with each other, rubbing genitals and a lot more. I don't think they have any anal sex, though. But even the male Bonobo tend to have plenty of "sex" with each other.

But again, don't think this is the right place for such a discussion. I don't think even God has a place on a forum like this because we all have very different opinions about Religion and we're all very sensitive about our beliefs. Such discussions can easily become very rude discussions...