Welcome back Spec, errr, I mean Amanda . . .

Thread: Welcome back Spec, errr, I mean Amanda . . .

Welcome back Spec, errr, I mean Amanda . . .

And if not, take a f*n walk, would ya ????

*****Summons banning powers he doens't have****
    Share on Google+

Amanda []
    Banned

Ahhh . . Thank you. Back to boring old AO on a Tuesday night . . .
    Share on Google+

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Hi hesperus,

Amanda registered in 2003...not likely the Spec...and unlikely the bumper...or this would have been a problem before.

Eg

EDIT: apparently it was the Spec's account...must've been saving it for a rainy day.
    Share on Google+

The specster had/has many accounts and Amanda was one of them notice how quickly the Amanda account got banned. Ole Neg broke out the six-shooter and so RIP.

Connection refused, try again later.
    Share on Google+

Whether she is Spesh or not, I don't know, but she difinitely did the bumping -- I watched it in Users Online for a good four or five posts.

(Notice her profile was viewed 250 odd times with only 30 posts -- just goes to show, if it needed it, that people who pretend to be pretty girls get ALOT more attention than the rest.)

I have suggested to Negative that bumpers be identified. If there is a good reason to bump a thread, there is no reason why it can't be attributed to somebody. Apparently as things are now only Admins can see who bumps, not even Mods. Seems an obvious spamming flaw.

/edit -- In return he pointed out that a user with no posts can bump all they want without being negged, but knowing who is doing it is still better than nothing.

Anyway, time to get posting to wash all that old sh*t off the main page . . .
    Share on Google+

AO Senior Cow-beller
    I'd watch these two as well. hesperus, ye mighst have spoken too soon. I'm sure banning one little old account wont slow him down much.

This is more of a 'deal with it til he's bored' thing. That, or we send Guido the Mook over to his place with a pair of pliers and a baseball bat.
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
    Share on Google+

I thought Spesh was a cool member of AO, until he negged me for an old thread.
    Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week~Kthln01!
    Share on Google+