Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newest members

Goto members list, sort by date joined . . . the rest is obvious

Banned
    The member list could use an additional field called "Number of bumps". Also useful when it shows who'se online because the bumber is active now.
    EDIT: Maybe the online member list can be helpful too in a find&destroy for the bumper...

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Hesperus :
    I know how to find people, what I'm asking for is something that used to be here.
    So it's not going to be too hard or time consuming to implement .........

If the newest ten WERE on the front page, it makes it easier to spot 'em if they are in the old / archive sections
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

I agree with foxyloxley...we need a fast and easy way to identify bumpers...so they can ' quickly ' be dispatched.

Eg

I'm on it. The stats page was rushed to live before it was ready. I was working on adding some other lists to the stats displayed there, including newest 10 members, but didn't get a chance to add that stuff before it went public. I'll try to finish it up soon.

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.

I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.

Lets review the situation for a moment. You banned and blocked me... or so you thought. After the second or third proxy you noticed that you'll block access to this site for about 70% of your user-base before im done. The changes to this site have been made just for me.

Im feeling pretty damn good right now.

T3h Ch3F
    Originally posted here by Ban me please
    Lets review the situation for a moment. You banned and blocked me... or so you thought. After the second or third proxy you noticed that you'll block access to this site for about 70% of your user-base before im done. The changes to this site have been made just for me.

Im feeling pretty damn good right now.

No Spec let us review your situation for a moment, no matter what you say or do to justify your childish behavior, the fact will remain that you are not welcome here anymore.

Unless of course you really establish a new account and completely change your personality, which I doubt will happen anytime soon.

At this point you are just making yourself look like an ass. You think you are L337, for the multiple proxy approach? You think we all give a flying **** about your self inflicted ban-fest? You are just a pesky fly on the ass of an already stinking AO at this point.

I find it really pathetic that you even waste your time coming back here, day after day, hour after hour to prove your point................... well what is your point?

Whatever man. What the **** ever.....................

I think you are the Spec. in Spec Hackers, buncha sand paper jagg offs.
    Get some good religion from Bad Religion.

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    I'd like to get some feed-back on this ..........

Would it be possible to remove from the 'Website Status' section on the front page, the 'Close To Being Banned:' section, and replace it with the '10 Newest Members ' section on the stats page ????

Reason for asking is that the 'Close to' section could be seen as a 'status' type thing for those who are there ...........

Also, to link to val's thread could we remove / ban from AO, members who have been in the 'close to' section after a set time ??? IMO three months with no improvement is MORE than long enough to prove intent [or lack of it] to improve ............
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Well Foxy~

The problem that I see with that is that the target moves too quickly?

I go to <view members> and <sort by join date>

So far today we have 4 new members.................there were 14 yesterday! so you can see that people drop off the radar very quickly.